PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the East?

Quaoarsking
10-25-2014, 11:11 PM
Georgia (4-1) - Can win the East by winning out (nFlorida, @Kentucky, Auburn), or by losing 1 if Missouri loses another.
Missouri (3-1) - Win out (Kentucky, @Tennessee, @Texas A&M, Arkansas) and have Georgia lose another. Or lose 1 and have Georgia lose 2.

Georgia or Missouri could conceivably win the East at 5-3 if the tiebreakers worked out right, but those are pretty unlikely.

Kentucky (2-3) - Win out (@Missouri, Georgia, @Tennessee), thereby giving Missouri and Georgia their second loss and have both of those also lose another. However, don't end up in a 2-way 5-3 with Florida.
Florida (2-3) - Win out (nGeorgia, @Vanderbilt, South Carolina). Have Georgia lose another game and Missouri lose 2 more. With Alabama and LSU as West opponents, Florida should be able to win a 3-way tie. Having Kentucky also reach 5-3 would help.

I actually think Missouri could do it, because I think Georgia loses to Auburn.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Kentucky beat Missouri or Georgia, but I highly doubt it all falls into place for them to win the East.

smootness
10-25-2014, 11:18 PM
I would be really surprised if Missouri wins out, even though their remaining schedule isn't extremely tough. So I'm guessing UGA wins it.

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Jawja, even though they'll lose to Auburn. Maize is way to schizo, because Maty Mauk is schizo. Plus, they don't handle teams very well that punch them in the mouth physically. That's bad new with Arkansas still on the schedule.

Dawg61
10-26-2014, 12:25 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and pick the #9 ranked team since no other East teams are ranked. Call me crazy.

Todd4State
10-26-2014, 12:45 AM
I just kind of assumed that Georgia was going to win the East.

It's kind of sad for the East that Florida is even in the discussion.

mstatefan91
10-26-2014, 12:49 AM
Georgia wins it. It would be fun to play them in the Dome