PDA

View Full Version : And.. Under the bus he goes again

TheDogFather
10-25-2014, 10:24 PM
https://twitter.com/tj_wjtv/status/526208610733285376

TheRef
10-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Hugh Freeze graduating with a Master's in Passing the Buck with a Concentration in Throwing Under the Bus.

MSUDawg4Life
10-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Hugh Freeze is a piece of shit.

msstate7
10-25-2014, 10:36 PM
Hugh Freeze is a piece of shit.

Really. Hope recruits take notice. Hey freeze, your offense sucks. You take some blame

Dawgface
10-25-2014, 10:38 PM
Yes he is.

cheewgumm
10-25-2014, 10:39 PM
That's what they should show recruits . Him throwing players under
The
Bus

thf24
10-25-2014, 10:42 PM
Shouldn't have said it in public, as usual, but it's a legitimate gripe. Not sure if I was Freeze how I could continue to start a guy at QB who I know I can't trust. Yeah, there's not much behind him to work with... but still.

IMissJack
10-25-2014, 11:59 PM
It would be nice if some of our video experts could make a video with some of his best excuses. ie. after 2013 egg bowl, "we've got to go find some players to get better..."

Todd4State
10-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Even if he threw it in the flat, it's a risky play because if they don't get out of bounds the game is over.

DudyDawg
10-26-2014, 12:03 AM
Wonder how much blame he took for not getting his kicking team on the field in time

godlluB
10-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Shouldn't have said it in public, as usual, but it's a legitimate gripe. Not sure if I was Freeze how I could continue to start a guy at QB who I know I can't trust. Yeah, there's not much behind him to work with... but still.

but, but, but, Bo is a Heisman candidate.

Hobby Lobby.

Bucky Dog
10-26-2014, 12:19 AM
Freeze will never take responsibility for anything. He should have attempted the 50 yard FG with 9 seconds left.

Dawg61
10-26-2014, 12:28 AM
That's what they should show recruits . Him throwing players under
The
Bus

Can we get the Bus Jerome Bettis to show Freeze throwing his players under the Bus

Todd4State
10-26-2014, 12:50 AM
Wonder how much blame he took for not getting his kicking team on the field in time

And honestly, I don't believe he told Bo to throw it in the flat. Because throwing a Hail Mary there makes more sense than trying to throw it in the flat and hoping you don't run out of time in exchange for getting a closer field goal attempt.

But then again, maybe he is that stupid.

thunderclap
10-26-2014, 07:50 AM

This. Did he forget that if he gets his kicking team on the field it's a 42 and not 47 yd attempt?

AlSwearengen
10-26-2014, 07:59 AM
no FAMILY with that bunch.

DLGDawg
10-26-2014, 08:32 AM
Whole buncha "me"s on that team. Bo put himself above everyone, trying to be the hero. Then run in the tunnel like a spoiled little brat.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Freeze has to do it. Their fans are horrible and he has to keep them off his back.

Churchill
10-26-2014, 08:37 AM
That`s what you get when half the team is there for $omething other than love of the school and coaching staff.

Political Hack
10-26-2014, 08:42 AM
He throws him under the bus out of love.

Original48
10-26-2014, 09:16 AM
This is the answer. Delay of game is on Freeze. They could have even lined up and spiked it and then kicked it. But as usual Freeze is quick to blame his QB...who never should have been in that position in the first place.

AlSwearengen
10-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Freeze has to do it. Their fans are horrible and he has to keep them off his back.

I think this is a big big part of it. Every year that goes by that they don't win the west, they get more and more impatient. Every time they have to hire a coach, for some reason, they think they should get a big name. In the backs of their minds, bucky is a high school coach who caught a break and rode in on the coat tails of the blind side star. He is showing pretty often that in these nut cutting situations like last night that he is prone to getting that dear in the headlights look on his face and then shitting the bed. Immediately followed by blaming Wallace. He might be out of his element.

RougeDawg
10-26-2014, 09:47 AM
I think this is a big big part of it. Every year that goes by that they don't win the west, they get more and more impatient. Every time they have to hire a coach, for some reason, they think they should get a big name. In the backs of their minds, bucky is a high school coach who caught a break and rode in on the coat tails of the blind side star. He is showing pretty often that in these nut cutting situations like last night that he is prone to getting that dear in the headlights look on his face and then shitting the bed. Immediately followed by blaming Wallace. He might be out of his element.

What are you talking about???** I was berated and told I was a complete idiot earlier this week, because I said freeze wasnt that great of a coach and posed the question if he'd still be coaching high school if not for Oher. If it weren't for the OM alumni recruiting machine OM would be bottom of the league. Next year is going to be rough for them.

Political Hack
10-26-2014, 10:02 AM
he's good at recruiting within the OM program... but I don't remember him bringing big names to Arky State.

Has anyone looked at his offensive production after he's been someone for 2+ years? It seems like when the "new" wears off, he goes stale. I think he's hopped around a lot to avoid it shining through...

Womack is the best coach on that staff. And I don't think it's close.

blacklistedbully
10-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Anybody else notice right before the pass, Freeze was on the sideline pointing his left arm downfield, exactly where Bo threw the ball?

Yes, it's possible that gesture was meant to suggest OB, but one would think if OB was what he wanted, that was a strange way to signal it. I suspect Freeze wanted Bo to notice it possibly opening up, but when it didn't and/or when Bo under-threw it, it became about, "We told him to throw it OB".

Something tells me that if Bo had put a little more air under the throw and their WR had made a spectacular catch, Freeze would have taken some credit, like, "We told Bo to look for that route, and make the throw if he felt he had it".

Martianlander
10-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Freeze must have a lot of stock in Greyhound.

Ralph
10-26-2014, 07:22 PM
he's good at recruiting within the OM program... but I don't remember him bringing big names to Arky State.

Has anyone looked at his offensive production after he's been someone for 2+ years? It seems like when the "new" wears off, he goes stale. I think he's hopped around a lot to avoid it shining through...

Womack is the best coach on that staff. And I don't think it's close.

Good point. Maybe it takes about 2 yrs for other conf teams to figure out his gimmick O. I think he'll give UF some serious thought.

dogshiek
10-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Road kill oughta be under the bus.