PDA

View Full Version : Describe your Gameday setup for this weekend's Regional....

CadaverDawg
06-02-2013, 03:09 PM
I am on the couch with my TV tuned in to ESPN Bases Loaded, my lap top on the coffee table with the UCA/USA game on, and my IPad in my lap talking to you clowns. Beer about to be cracked open in 3....2....1....

Life is good.

I seen it dawg
06-02-2013, 03:19 PM
And having to listen to damn Danny Kanell on the U. Really Espn that's all you can get? A damn QB doing baseball.

Political Hack
06-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Streaming on the TV about to make shrimp tacos. I rarely drink on Sunday, but I may have a glass scotch during the game.

CadaverDawg
06-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Streaming on the TV about to make shrimp tacos. I rarely drink on Sunday, but I may have a glass scotch during the game.

Dammit boy....could you email me one of those shrimp tacos?

The Croom Diaries
06-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Lap top hooked up to the big screen, sitting in the recliner. I'll be drinking Coca-Cola Classic for a Sunday night tilt.

I seen it dawg
06-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Yeah I'm debating the dinner menu myself.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-02-2013, 03:41 PM
recliner, whiskey, ribs smoking, 2 inch bone in cowboy out getting to room temp, grilling corn and brussel sprouts with bacon as well as heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozz and basil and reduced balsamic vinager.

laptop hooked in to tv but watching nascar now.

CadaverDawg
06-02-2013, 03:43 PM
recliner, whiskey, ribs smoking, 2 inch bone in cowboy out getting to room temp, grilling corn and brussel sprouts with bacon as well as heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozz and basil and reduced balsamic vinager.

laptop hooked in to tv but watching nascar now.

Nice.

I'm not a NASCAR fan, but fill us in on who wins that race...I bet on it just for the hell of it.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-02-2013, 03:46 PM
you lucked out because Johnson was the clear winner but nascar black flagged him for jumping the restart. It was an awful call and smoke (stewart) won. So the field won. Montoya finished second and Gordon 3rd. 5 more laps and gordon would have won.

CadaverDawg
06-02-2013, 03:48 PM
you lucked out because Johnson was the clear winner but nascar black flagged him for jumping the restart. It was an awful call and smoke (stewart) won. So the field won. Montoya finished second and Gordon 3rd. 5 more laps and gordon would have won.

Hell yea, I think I bet a good bit on the field with nice odds.

Will James
06-02-2013, 03:52 PM

Good. **** Jimmie.