PDA

View Full Version : "1B" strikes again.

PMDawg
10-25-2014, 03:02 PM
So annoying.

thedawg
10-25-2014, 03:04 PM
1b will strike again when we are fresh in the fourth and shut that ass out down the stretch on the way to another dominating win..

GreenheadDawg
If we lose a game this year it will be because they continue to put our mother ****ing back up secondary in. News flash!! they are ****ing terrible

Rayburn8
We need to just keep the starters in and quit putting CJ on the second team. START THE MAN!

Bubb Rubb
10-25-2014, 04:17 PM
1b will strike again when we are fresh in the fourth and shut that ass out down the stretch on the way to another dominating win..

If we need to put B-Mac, B. Brown, Redmond, Cox, Love, and Preston Smith for chunks of the game so they will be fresh in the 4th quarter, we are the shittiest-conditioned team in the country. Those guys can and should be able to play at a high level for 60+ snaps.

thedawg
10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry u don't know what your talking about... Alabama wins national championships because their twos are damn good and they can rest their first round draft picks through out the game and play them the entire fourth quarter... Its always about depth on championship teams

DownwardDawg
10-25-2014, 04:30 PM
It's worked out pretty good so far all season. I refuse to bitch about it until we lose.

BossDawg
10-25-2014, 04:30 PM
If we lose a game this year it will be because they continue to put our mother ****ing back up secondary in. News flash!! they are ****ing terrible

I don't think Mullen does the 1a, 1b thing during games that matter, like Auburn. But it is annoying as f**k having to watch teams like KY hang around. Makes me nervous and gives the talking heads some ammo against us because they don't realize what's going on. I'd rather see us stomp them out of their misery then put in the backups, but I guess if it works then my opinion doesn't matter. I just hope it IS because we're playing vanilla and not because we suck in reality. I hate it when these crap teams stick around.

thedawg
10-25-2014, 04:33 PM
We are the number one team in the nation... We got their best shot in the first half.. We are still up.. Time it stamp that shit out

mic
10-25-2014, 04:36 PM
So annoying.

So stupid...

Maroonthirteen
10-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Flame away but it is beyond stupid to play your 2nd team defense in a close game, on the road in the SEC.

How long is a play? 6 secs. Then a 30-40 second rest. If someone gets tired, they are not in shape.

Todd4State
10-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Flame away but it is beyond stupid to play your 2nd team defense in a close game, on the road in the SEC.

How long is a play? 6 secs. Then a 30-40 second rest. If someone gets tired, they are not in shape.

I keep telling myself it will pay off in the long run in terms of experience and depth. But no doubt it's annoying when they are getting torched.

Maroonthirteen
10-25-2014, 06:49 PM
Well now that my blood pressure has dropped.... CBS had a good fact. 6 games in 36 days. I going to assume that is why we play so many guys. Save the wear and tear on their body. Have them ready for Bama and OM. Otherwise, it is a huge risk with unguaranteed reward.

Smitty
10-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Well now that my blood pressure has dropped.... CBS had a good fact. 6 games in 36 days. I going to assume that is why we play so many guys. Save the wear and tear on their body. Have them ready for Bama and OM. Otherwise, it is a huge risk with unguaranteed reward.

That's misleading. Counts a game on day 1 and day 36.

2 games are against Martin and Vanderbilt

PMDawg
10-25-2014, 09:42 PM
So stupid...

Wow, witty. I didnt say anything but it was annoying to give up a long TD with the 2nd string in. I understand it and like the depth it builds, but I wish we wouldnt make whole sale substitutions. And, if you noticed, we really didnt do it much after that.