PDA

View Full Version : Herbie loves him some Bear...Basing it on home scheduling. I get it, wish we

IMissJack
10-25-2014, 10:02 AM
were playing Bama at home.

starkvegasdawg
10-25-2014, 10:15 AM
I don't mind our schedule. I think we needed the teams at home we have this year. I think auburn was/is our toughest game. The energy our fans brought to that game was incredible. They rattled auburn. If bama really is back then that could be a nightmare game, the fact that we are wondering if they are back means they are streaky. Auburn has not been streaky.

IMissJack
10-25-2014, 10:16 AM
I don't mind our schedule. I think we needed the teams at home we have this year. I think auburn was/is our toughest game. The energy our fans brought to that game was incredible. They rattled auburn. If bama really is back then that could be a nightmare game, the fact that we are wondering if they are back means they are streaky. Auburn has not been streaky.

People were questioning Auburn because they did not look good against KSU on the road. We are seeing that KSU is pretty good.

yjnkdawg
10-25-2014, 10:18 AM
OM still has LSU and Ark on the road. Their Auburn game is not a sure win. Could get interesting.

maroonmania
10-25-2014, 10:52 AM
No doubt OM has the perfect schedule this year. They get every other real SEC West contender at home. They have the best shot at winning the West based on schedule, no doubt about that. Doesn't mean they will win it, but they have everything set up for them.

smootness
10-25-2014, 10:58 AM
No doubt OM has the perfect schedule this year. They get every other real SEC West contender at home. They have the best shot at winning the West based on schedule, no doubt about that. Doesn't mean they will win it, but they have everything set up for them.

Their schedule sets up well, sure, but people are forgetting to also judge the team itself. Ole Miss is a very, very good team; there's no doubt about that. And their defense will give them a chance to win every game.

But I would take our team with our two road games over theirs with their two home games (the LSU road game is also a potential stumbling block).

codeDawg
10-25-2014, 10:59 AM
We have a better overall team, but UM only has to not screw up given their schedule. At some point their D is going to bend and they will have to go on offense. That's when Bad Bo and Gambler Freeze come out.

Jack Lambert
10-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Did I miss it or did he not pick either Ole Miss or LSU?

engie
10-25-2014, 11:16 AM

Pretty sure he's calling the game and thus doesn't make a pick...

msstate7
10-25-2014, 11:16 AM

He's probably calling the game

WeWillScrewItUp
10-25-2014, 11:18 AM
If Herbie is calling a game he doesn't make a pick on that game.

Offshore Dawg
10-25-2014, 12:10 PM
If Herbie is calling a game he doesn't make a pick on that game.

Herbie could not pick because he is calling the game

scottycameron
10-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Herbie could not pick because he is calling the game

my ass. He flat out said OM was going undefeated. That ain't picking the game? And now he's calling the game on tv. Nothing like an announcer who's got skin in it. I'm gonna have this upset on mute tonight looks like.

engie
10-25-2014, 01:39 PM
my ass. He flat out said OM was going undefeated. That ain't picking the game? And now he's calling the game on tv. Nothing like an announcer who's got skin in it. I'm gonna have this upset on mute tonight looks like.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfSr1FQZKRt2kvbjGXRh3Jvg7LML2iI 5RheUALE3r2TYdxOollPSjYduCg