PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, gents. WMD has been on the road all day......

War Machine Dawg
10-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Hopefully most of you guys have already found it, but if not, the MildCat Edition of Keys to Victory is available at FWTCT. (http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/football/2014/10/24/7056171/wmd-keys-to-victory-mildcat-edition-mississippi-state-bulldogs-kentucky-wildcats) Take a few minutes and check it out sometime before kickoff tomorrow/this afternoon, depending on when you're reading this. Ha1l State!

drunkernhelldawg
10-25-2014, 05:02 AM
Enjoyed it.

War Machine Dawg
10-25-2014, 08:19 AM
Shameless pre-game bump

drunkernhelldawg
10-25-2014, 10:50 AM
I think this is your best of the season. You cover a wide variety of relevant topics, both on the field and mental as regards our team. The only thing you didn't mention that I think is key is that our receivers have to make plays down the field, but I suppose that's obvious anyway . . . We should be able to dominate with a heavy dose of JRobb, but you never know with a back. Sometimes it's just a little off. Mainly, we just need to play our game with RELENTLESS EFFORT. All out every play and don't let mistakes compound.

War Machine Dawg
10-25-2014, 11:05 AM
I think this is your best of the season. You cover a wide variety of relevant topics, both on the field and mental as regards our team. The only thing you didn't mention that I think is key is that our receivers have to make plays down the field, but I suppose that's obvious anyway . . . We should be able to dominate with a heavy dose of JRobb, but you never know with a back. Sometimes it's just a little off. Mainly, we just need to play our game with RELENTLESS EFFORT. All out every play and don't let mistakes compound.

Thank you, sir. Definitely need to see some big plays, but as you point out, that's a bit obvious. Besides, if we're running it the way we need to against UK, the big plays are going to come on their own off the play-action. I would love it if our run/pass ratio is in the 70/30 range today. Turn the big guys lose and let them wear on UK. The Cats are improved, but they still lack quality depth.