PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Weekend starting pitching.

MsStateBaseball
10-24-2014, 08:26 PM
I think Preston Brown and Daniel Brown have "won" spots on the weekend. They get it done w less pitches which means get to 6 or 7 innings w 100 or less pitches. They just don't give up many runs. Dakota and Lucas have yet to pitch so I will reserve my thoughts on them. We do need 5 starters. One for mid-week. Right now you can't go wrong w the Browns. Ross has been pushed to bullpen by Daniel. Ross is at home.

MsStateBaseball
10-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Preston showed last year he could be effective and Daniel was JC All-American in Texas, in a good league. His stats were terrific.

AlSwearengen
10-24-2014, 08:51 PM
His name escapes me right now, but the juco kid that came in last year with a bad arm and had surgery. Any updates on him? Thanks

DistrictDawg92
10-24-2014, 08:54 PM
His name escapes me right now, but the juco kid that came in last year with a bad arm and had surgery. Any updates on him? Thanks

I believe your talking about Paul Young, really hoping for some kind of contribution from him this year, but don't have any update on his injury.

MsStateBaseball
10-24-2014, 09:06 PM
He is healthy arm wise. He did have a groin pull. He does throw some. They will
L take him slow. Building up his arm strength right now. I do see him pitching a few innings in 2015. By June he should be fine.