PDA

View Full Version : OK is this starting to feel like our WS run to anyone else?

Bucky Dog
10-24-2014, 05:49 PM
I mean I am thinking about the underwear I have on, the shoes, what I eat and drink!! I like it but it is starting to make me worry I am am going to do something unbeknownst to me and screw up the streak!! I realized I haven't predicted any of our scores on here yet so I'm good there but it is starting to get to me!!

Dawgface
10-24-2014, 05:59 PM
No.

gravedigger
10-24-2014, 06:06 PM
Yea, no

Treemydawg
10-24-2014, 06:21 PM
You need to get laid.

Political Hack
10-24-2014, 06:49 PM
underwear and socks. as long as you don't change those, we should be ok.

we'll check in the week of the SECCG.

starkvegasdawg
10-24-2014, 07:01 PM
I will admit that every game I have been home to watch on tv I have the same sausage cream cheese dip and Mello Yello. Tomorrow is my son's 5th birthday party and I told my wife that I had to have my dip and Mello Yello. I guess that means I need to get laid too. I'll tell the wife.

RougeDawg
10-24-2014, 07:08 PM
I will say I have worn the same belt and grey under armour compression shorts to every game this year. The one thing I have done every week is have my two flags on the vehicle riding to each game. We flew to Nashville and got scooped up, but have had the flags flying since then. As long as we all think it's working and keep doing what we think helps, I'm all for it. Let's just stay positive and keep this train rolling along.

CadaverDawg
10-24-2014, 07:18 PM
I've been drinking a lot of of Whiskey and ranting in the game threads on here, so I'll keep that up for the team's sake.**

Treemydawg
10-24-2014, 07:36 PM
I will admit that every game I have been home to watch on tv I have the same sausage cream cheese dip and Mello Yello. Tomorrow is my son's 5th birthday party and I told my wife that I had to have my dip and Mello Yello. I guess that means I need to get laid too. I'll tell the wife.

Hahaha, yes brother it cures pretty much everything.

starkvegasdawg
10-24-2014, 07:36 PM
I've been drinking a lot of of Whiskey and ranting in the game threads on here, so I'll keep that up for the team's sake.**
That's the spirit. You can always go to china and get a new liver from a political prisoner.

Treemydawg
10-24-2014, 07:42 PM
A liver is a small price to pay for a national championship, your the man cadaver

Goat Holder
10-24-2014, 07:47 PM
No. We are halfway through the season. Halfway through the CWS season we still had guys wanting Cohen fired.

WesternSkyDawg
10-24-2014, 11:34 PM

+1

woozman
10-25-2014, 05:10 AM
I've been shaving the Thursday before each home game and not shaving again until I've gotten home on Sundays. I have a beard now (haven't shaved since the Sunday after AU). I'll be glad when next Thursday gets here because it's itchy as hell...........

Maroonthirteen
10-25-2014, 06:58 AM
It feels very similar to the 1999 football season. Except this 2014 team is more badass. I have more confidence we will go into Alabama and win.

Bucky Dog
10-25-2014, 07:42 AM
Don't shave on game day. Same underwear and watch and Hail State maron shirt. But my point is I'm more worried each week about what I might have done or been doing or not doing to make sure I don't screw things up!! One thing as Cadaver says is I will have a good buzz going by game time.

Political Hack
10-25-2014, 08:14 AM
I'll continue to be incredibly inconsistent on gamedays. that seems to be working.

Also, I'll make sure I continue to receive 200+ text messages during the course of every game.