PDA

View Full Version : Who will be at Jefferson's in Hoover for the viewing party tomorrow?

MetEdDawg
10-24-2014, 04:41 PM
This will be my first time attending an alumni event. I'm 26 and graduated in 2010, lived in Auburn for four years, and now that I'm finally back near Bulldawgs I'm just really pumped to be able to get back in the loop.

And I'll be honest, I really don't know what to do at these kinds of events having never been before. Do I carry my high school diploma with me? What do I do with my hair? What happens if there's inclement weather?

But seriously I'm pretty excited to be there tomorrow. Gonna be really nice to be back around Bulldawgs again.

defiantdog
10-24-2014, 05:11 PM
They're fun.... it's a bunch of people wearing maroon and watching the game. I'm gonna go if I can get done with everything at work. Jefferson's isn't bad either.... not sure why you need your high school diploma lol

Goat Holder
10-24-2014, 05:13 PM
If we all want to be really cool we can address each other by our message board handles.

I am going to try and go. Never been to a 'viewing party' myself either. But I go to Jefferson's all the time.

ETA: Looks like we might have the place to ourselves, since Bammer and Barn play at night. I went up there and watched us play aTm last year and I was one of about 4 people in there at the time.

MetEdDawg
10-24-2014, 05:29 PM
They're fun.... it's a bunch of people wearing maroon and watching the game. I'm gonna go if I can get done with everything at work. Jefferson's isn't bad either.... not sure why you need your high school diploma lol

Quote from Step Brothers. Good movie if you like Will Ferrell's humor. My wife's going to be at work and I found a way to get my mother to watch my daughter so it will be nice to just get some time away from everything for a few hours.