PDA

View Full Version : Half way in the marathon, we're out in front

Maroonthirteen
10-24-2014, 12:34 PM
...and they still sleeping on the Dawgs. Chris Lowe and all those blubbering idiots are talking what ifs about auburn and Bama getting to the SECCG and playoffs. Well go ahead pencil them beaches in. Go ahead media! We like being underdogs! But let me tell you, those Dawgs have confidence and are focused. The Dawgs are catching their 2nd wind. ....13.5 favorite at UK.....that is disrespectful to the nations #1. We will spank that tail by 21 and then climb on the plane for a home BBQ next week.

Hail State

bluelightstar
10-24-2014, 12:54 PM
...Yep

PMDawg
10-24-2014, 01:12 PM
...and they still sleeping on the Dawgs. Chris Lowe and all those blubbering idiots are talking what ifs about auburn and Bama getting to the SECCG and playoffs. Well go ahead pencil them beaches in. Go ahead media! We like being underdogs! But let me tell you, those Dawgs have confidence and are focused. The Dawgs are catching their 2nd wind. ....13.5 favorite at UK.....that is disrespectful to the nations #1. We will spank that tail by 21 and then climb on the plane for a home BBQ next week.

Hail State

That you Josh?

msstate7
10-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Ive got love/hate for our schedule. I love we get bama after they play lsu while we play tn Martin. I love we play OM after they travel to ark while we're home against vandy. I hate we play both on road. Hopefully the physical games for them cancel out the homefield somewhat

Maroonthirteen
10-24-2014, 02:29 PM
What gets me, even though I expected it, Alabama hands a game to little brother, edges out a bad Arkansas and beats up on a concussed aTm and now they are Ivan Drago and are going to tko everyone in their path? We shall see.

No doubt AU and MSU have a tougher road playing at OM/UGA/Ua and us at UA/OM. I like our chances though. We haven't given a game away and won decisively.