PDA

View Full Version : Joe Tessitore is gonna get a candelabra thrown at him

Coach34
10-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Today on Finebaum- "If I had to rank our visits on SEC Nation- I definitely have to go with Miss State."

Political Hack
10-22-2014, 02:58 PM
he's a good American.

M.Fillmore
10-22-2014, 03:04 PM
B-bu-but, the Buffoon message board said that GameDay and SEC Nation hated it in Starkville.

Are you telling the the boys at Buffoon have something wrong?

Coach34
10-22-2014, 03:07 PM
B-bu-but, the Buffoon message board said that GameDay and SEC Nation hated it in Starkville.

Those sumbitches couldnt close an umbrella, much less get something right

preachermatt83
10-22-2014, 03:10 PM
Today on Finebaum- "If I had to rank our visits on SEC Nation- I definitely have to go with Miss State."

BOOM!!

Offshore Dawg
10-22-2014, 03:11 PM

What would you expect from that bunch of butt licking inbreeds. They can not accept that the world according to Dawg is better than the world according to bears. Perception is better for them to live in than reality.

LC Dawg
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
I didn't get to watch the Oxford GameDay but I did watch their SEC Nation and it sucked. I'm sure they did a good job on their GameDay because its been on their bucket list for so long but I think the atmosphere for the Oxford SEC Nation proves that all they wanted to do was get GameDay just so they could say that GameDay had come to Oxford (finally). I almost wish that GameDay does go back for the Auburn game because I think the drop off in atmosphere for the second one will be so noticeable that it will be embarrassing to ESPN and they will declare that the worst GameDay ever was in Oxford.

Ralph
10-22-2014, 03:40 PM
What would you expect from that bunch of butt licking inbreeds. They can not accept that the world according to Dawg is better than the world according to bears. Perception is better for them to live in than reality.

Lol

jbjones
10-22-2014, 04:28 PM
Those sumbitches couldnt close an umbrella, much less get something right

Damn Straight...

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/btj.jpg

Leroy Jenkins
10-22-2014, 08:00 PM
http://tinsleystudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/behind-the-candelabra-poster03-716x1024.jpg

MaxedOutMaroon
10-22-2014, 10:15 PM
May be in the minority, but I enjoyed SEC Nation more than College Gameday as a person in the crowd