PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds on Cowherd's rip on OM

TrapGame
10-22-2014, 11:35 AM
I have to say Bo really pissed off the bear faithful this morning.

He brought up what Cowherd said about om's suspicious offense. Cowherd bashed Wallace and said om's running game is non-existent which makes it very hard to win the SEC.

Well, Bo followed up with om's 7 three and outs in a row vs. a decent, but not elite, Vols defense. And Bo also brought up om could only muster 21 offensive points vs. a horrible Aggies defense.

The rebel bears got pissed. But, the truth hurts.

thf24
10-22-2014, 11:40 AM
They can get mad all they want, but I personally don't see it as bashing because it's true. They're going to struggle to break 20 against anyone who doesn't make too many mistakes on offense and they can't wear down on defense. 20 may be enough to beat LSU with that defense, but not Auburn.

Spider-Man
10-22-2014, 12:19 PM
I got into it with a friend of mine on twitter yesterday about it. He felt that they could win the title because they beat Bama without running.

RougeDawg
10-22-2014, 01:47 PM
I got into it with a friend of mine on twitter yesterday about it. He felt that they could win the title because they beat Bama without running.

They have beaten everyone without running. What was his point? Did he forget about all of the lucky breaks and bounces they have had to receive to make 7-0? Did he also forget that they were within one score heading into the 4th against Boise, Memphis, and Bama (actually losing), only for those teams to hand them the W? Or that their offense only scored 1 more point than A&M's offense, against one of the worst defenses in the SEC? They have been living right this year to make 7-0, and could easily be 5-2 or 4-3 at this point, if things hadn't bounced their way as many times as they have.

msstate7
10-22-2014, 01:49 PM
They have beaten everyone without running. What was his point? Did he forget about all of the lucky breaks and bounces they have had to receive to make 7-0? Did he also forget that they were within one score heading into the 4th against Boise, Memphis, and Bama (actually losing), only for those teams to hand them the W? Or that their offense only scored 1 more point than A&M's offense, against one of the worst defenses in the SEC? They have been living right this year to make 7-0, and could easily be 5-2 or 4-3 at this point, if things hadn't bounced their way as many times as they have.

Auburn rode lucky breaks all the way to the championship game last year. I still think Om might lose sat and definitely next sat

Goat Holder
10-22-2014, 01:56 PM
They have been living right this year to make 7-0, and could easily be 5-2 or 4-3 at this point, if things hadn't bounced their way as many times as they have.

Wishful thinking. Their only close game was with Alabama. Did you forget that the refs blew that facemask call that resulted in a Bama TD? Look, I hate Ole Miss as much as you do, but the delusion is overflowing.

RougeDawg
10-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Wishful thinking. Their only close game was with Alabama. Did you forget that the refs blew that facemask call that resulted in a Bama TD? Look, I hate Ole Miss as much as you do, but the delusion is overflowing.

It's not delusional to see that they could have easily 2 or 3 games thus far. They have been winning in far less dominating fashion than we have. They were up 7-3 on Boise heading into the 4th. Boise got inside the OM 5 THREE Times and scored 3 points. That game could have been much different. Memphis was trailing 7-6 in the 4th and driving when that ball went off the Memphis WR hands, hit 3 bears and was intercepted inside the Bear 20. That game was still in doubt in the 4th. Bama should have won that one as well. Both teams made mistakes to allow the other to score and the Bammer WR effort on the final play wasn't even at 5%. They are a good team to be in the position to win those games. In previous seasons, they would not have put themselves in the position to win those type games.

We only have one game where we were on the verge of giving it back to the opponent, and that was LSU when we subbed too early. The other 5 have been in dominating fashion, even though the scoreboard hasn't indicated, due to various reason.

Goat Holder
10-22-2014, 02:41 PM
They have been winning in far less dominating fashion than we have.

I agree here. Never said they have looked as good as we have. However, I'm not going to rule them out until they lose.

NashDawgMan
10-22-2014, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=RougeDawg;273757]It's not delusional to see that they could have easily 2 or 3 games thus far. They have been winning in far less dominating fashion than we have. They were up 7-3 on Boise heading into the 4th. Boise got inside the OM 5 THREE Times and scored 3 points. That game could have been much different. Memphis was trailing 7-6 in the 4th and driving when that ball went off the Memphis WR hands, hit 3 bears and was intercepted inside the Bear 20. That game was still in doubt in the 4th. Bama should have won that one as well. Both teams made mistakes to allow the other to score and the Bammer WR effort on the final play wasn't even at 5%. They are a good team to be in the position to win those games. In previous seasons, they would not have put themselves in the position to win those type games.

We only have one game where we were on the verge of giving it back to the opponent, and that was LSU when we subbed too early. The other 5 have been in dominating fashion, even though the scoreboard hasn't indicated, due to various reason.[/QUOTE

I agree. Bears are about to be exposed by the Tiger's D. They can't hide behind their hype machine defense no more

Dallas_Dawg
10-22-2014, 05:18 PM
Is there any way to steam Bo Bounds from my phone in the mornings? Also, what time does it run?

msstate7
10-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Is there any way to steam Bo Bounds from my phone in the mornings? Also, what time does it run?

Tunein app 105.9 the zone