PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring another user

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Is there any way to ignore a user? I would find this site much more enjoyable if so...

archdog
10-22-2014, 10:06 AM
You may miss some of the threaded conversations that way. Unless you were talking about me. I never really contribute to the overall knowledge.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Nah not you...I don't mind disagreements, but some take it to extreme and it takes away from the discussion.

HoopsDawg
10-22-2014, 10:14 AM
take off your diapers and put on your big boys pants. in other words, quit being a baby.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-22-2014, 10:18 AM
take off your diapers and put on your big boys pants. in other words, quit being a baby.

Maybe my reading comprehension is lacking, but I missed where this thread specifically asked for HoopsDawg's opinion...In other words, mind your own ****ing business...that better?

HoopsDawg
10-22-2014, 10:20 AM
Maybe my reading comprehension is lacking, but I missed where this thread specifically asked for HoopsDawg's opinion...In other words, mind your own ****ing business...that better?

atta boy.

TheRef
10-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Is there any way to ignore a user? I would find this site much more enjoyable if so...

Click on their name, and there should be a block/ignore option in the menu of their profile.

Goat Holder
10-22-2014, 10:42 AM

If you did not want the public's opinion, you should have went the PM route, pal. You asked for what you got in this thread. You were attention whoring, trying to establish yourself as a reputable poster by putting out your desperate plea for help. Own it. It's easy to find the mods here, and easy to send them a PM if you really need them.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-22-2014, 11:05 AM
You were attention whoring, trying to establish yourself as a reputable poster by putting out your desperate plea for help. Own it. It's easy to find the mods here, and easy to send them a PM if you really need them.
Just following your lead Goat...there must a correlation between the amount of sig gifs and being an ignorant, shitty poster.