PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas a Night Game

bluelightstar
10-20-2014, 11:41 AM
6pm on ESPN or 6:15 on ESPN2.

Auburn/Ole Miss is the other night game.

Rest of November 1:

ULM at Texas A&M, 11 AM SECN
Kentucky at Missouri, 3 PM SECN
Tennessee at South Carolina, 6:30 PM SECN
Old Dominion at Vanderbilt, 6 PM ESPNU

Florida-Georgia, 2:30 CBS

thf24
10-20-2014, 11:45 AM
Not sure what in the world CBS is thinking, taking any game involving Florida over Auburn/OM or even Arkansas/us. Not complaining though given that we get a night game.

bluelightstar
10-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Not sure what in the world CBS is thinking, taking any game involving Florida over Auburn/OM or even Arkansas/us. Not complaining though given that we get a night game.

They picked Florida-Georgia this summer.

Johnson85
10-20-2014, 11:47 AM
6pm on ESPN or 6:15 on ESPN2.

Auburn/Ole Miss is the other night game.

Rest of November 1:

ULM at Texas A&M, 11 AM SECN
Kentucky at Missouri, 3 PM SECN
Tennessee at South Carolina, 6:30 PM SECN
Old Dominion at Vanderbilt, 6 PM ESPNU

Florida-Georgia, 2:30 CBS

CBS picked Florida/UGA over Auburn/Ole Miss??? Do college football games get that little viewership outside the fan bases' of the teams involved? Or do awful teams with big names really draw that much better than good teams without name recognition? Hard to believe a likely top 10 matchup won't outdraw what should be a blowout by a top 10 team. Even if it is the cocktail party.

ETA: NM. DIdn't realize they picked anything that early. Does their contract require them to do that?

drunkernhelldawg
10-20-2014, 12:04 PM
They always show the world's largest outdoor cocktail party. I thought everybody knew that.

maroonmania
10-20-2014, 12:26 PM
They picked Florida-Georgia this summer.

Why would they pick ANY game that far in advance? They are going to miss out in a Top 10 matchup between OM and Auburn to show a Florida team that may have an "acting" HC by then? That's nuts.

Liverpooldawg
10-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Who cares why or when Or who CBS picked. We got a night game!!!!

maroonmania
10-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Who cares why or when Or who CBS picked. We got a night game!!!!

Well I'm great with us having a night game but I would actually like to watch the OM-Aub game as it greatly affects us. Looks like now both OM-Aub and MSU-Ark games will be played at the same time which is a bummer.

FISHDAWG
10-20-2014, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=drunkernhelldawg;272621]They always show the world's largest outdoor cocktail party. I thought everybody knew that.[/QU

^^^ this ^^^ they carry this game every year

RougeDawg
10-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Why would they pick ANY game that far in advance? They are going to miss out in a Top 10 matchup between OM and Auburn to show a Florida team that may have an "acting" HC by then? That's nuts.

They won't be a top team after they depart Baton Rouge.