PDA

View Full Version : Update on my wager with tusk

gravedigger
10-19-2014, 07:09 PM
....and why it matters.

The original wager happened because I KNEW tusks prediction that states chances of beating auburn and LSU were better than he gave us credit for.

So i called him out on that and he responded by Proposingthe wager.

Gravedigger wins if state wins both the lsu and aub games straight up.

If state wins only one its a push.

If state loses both, tusk wins the bet.

If i won tusk owed me $150. And agreed to donate $50 to elitedawgs. If tusk won, i had to come pick him up and take him to the msu bama game in tuscaloosa and i had to furnish a fifth of knob creek whiskey.

After thinking about it for one second i took the bet for obvious reasons. After a night to sleep on it i got freightened that is win the damned bet and duck up a great shot at a great game.

Needless to say i called tusk, and conceeded the bet. I also decided to pay the $50 to the board so elitedawgs isnt Shorted.

Tusk said he was going to pay his side anyway.

Question for the board: i suspect he's a liberal. Am i safe going on this adventure?

BulldogDX55
10-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Question for the board: i suspect he's a liberal. Am i safe going on this adventure?

You haven't seen his posts on the political board then, I take it? He isn't a raving tea party loon, but he is a solid establishment republican. Also, if he were liberal, why would it matter? You realize that Oktibbeha county is a blue county, and therefore most of the people walking around campus are liberals, right?

This thread will turn into a pissing match and will be locked before the night is over.

TUSK
10-19-2014, 07:54 PM
X55, you gotta lighten up, daddio...

I'm in no way affiliated with either major party... I don't vote.

all yall are getting lied to.

TUSK
10-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Now that that silliness is settled, which of you cats on here are gonna be over in Canaan for the big game?

I don't go to many games anymore but luckily chose this one...

we should all meet up!

Political Hack
he is hard right, but is more open minded than most idealogically stagnant people I know.

but to answer your question, no. You're venturing into craigslist tailgating.

gravedigger
tusk isnt a liberal? Surely you jest.

How is a pissing contest measured? From where you stand or how far it actually travels? This is an important distinction.

cheewgumm
10-19-2014, 08:00 PM
I wish I could... Sounds like a great time!!

TUSK
10-19-2014, 08:00 PM
cats, I'm a paradox, wrapped in a riddle.... inside an enigma.

I've killed men on 3 different continents (not including NA or CA)...

ahhhh, screw it,,,,

ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TAHD!:D

Mutt the Hoople
10-19-2014, 08:07 PM
Trust me...TUSK is NOT a "liberal".

Political Hack
10-19-2014, 08:09 PM
hilarious. this thread is great.

gravedigger
10-19-2014, 09:13 PM
cats, I'm a paradox, wrapped in a riddle.... inside an enigma

So you're david ferry?

TUSK
10-19-2014, 09:17 PM
OMG,,, this thread is goin' wonderfully...

Mutt will tell ya,,, I've slayed more ass in Jackson MS than .... wait

well....

... ok, i've slayed a lotta ass....

Tbaen
10-19-2014, 09:26 PM
What is Tusk, is the question, then.

Hmmm.

The ultimate wing man for one. Also a good man to fly wing for.

A storyteller, a bullshitter, a truth stretcher, but never a liar.

The nicest guy in the bar. One of the nicest guys you probably know. Angry, however, he would make short work of almost anyone. Probably wouldn't be terribly painful either because that wouldn't be efficient.

I never saw him angry.

It's been a decade since I've seen him at all.

In places, at times, one wouldn't ordinarily want to be seen.

Tusk can tell you more about a woman based on her earrings than, well, at least more than you knew about her before.

I doubt Tusk has much hair left these days, but even if he does, he gets that shit buzzed twice a month.

If there is anything happening on a given night, Tusk knows about it, and he'll take you to there with him. But if you weren't there, you will never hear about it from Tusk.

Whether there was anything worth the telling, or not.

Tusk is old now. None of this probably applies to him any more.

But.... it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

And Tusk is deriving a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction out of this thread, and in particular, suddenly, as recognition spreads slowly through his addled brain, of this post.....

TUSK
10-19-2014, 09:30 PM

Hmmm.

The nicest guy in the bar. One of the nicest guys you probably know. Angry, however, he would make short work of almost anyone. Probably wouldn't be terribly painful either because that wouldn't be efficient.

I never saw him angry.

Tusk can tell you more about a woman based on her earrings than, well, at least more than you knew about her before.

I doubt Tusk has much hair left these days, but even if he does, he gets that shit buzzed twice a month.

If there is anything happening on a given night, Tusk knows about it, and he'll take you to there with him. But if you weren't there, you will never hear about it from Tusk.

And Tusk is deriving a great deal of pleasure and satisfaction out of this thread, and in particular, suddenly, as recognition spreads slowly through his addled brain, of this post.....

X ray 4... message received...

operation Mongoose is a GO.

Political Hack
10-19-2014, 10:16 PM

Hmmm.

I never saw him angry.

superb.

TUSK
10-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Hack, do you know Jughead?