PDA

View Full Version : Any news on the away uniforms for Kentucky !!

Offshore Dawg
10-19-2014, 02:35 PM
I have become very fond of the old style, and how good the Dawgs have been playing in them. I would go with maroon stripes on the pants personally, but you can't have everything. Hope this does not turn into another uniform thread.

CadaverDawg
10-19-2014, 02:38 PM
I have become very fond of the old style, and how good the Dawgs have been playing in them. I would go with maroon stripes on the pants personally, but you can't have everything. Hope this does not turn into another uniform thread.

How does it not turn in to another uniform thread? It IS a uniform thread, ha.

I'm guessing we will have to go with our white jerseys with the horrible vertical stripe, white pants, matte helmets with the maxi stripe. But it would be awesome if ADIDAS made us some anniversary away jerseys.

Heck I would even like to see us break out the old snow bowl uniforms and helmets over those old maxi stripe uni's.

archdog
10-19-2014, 02:38 PM
You started a uniform thread and then didn't want it to become a uniform thread. Anyway, they won't be ready in time**

Dawgfan1
10-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Pretty confused by that too

Statefan
10-19-2014, 02:43 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion we will have new white jerseys in the 100th anniversary style this weekend

Everything changes when you're #1

Offshore Dawg
10-19-2014, 03:10 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion we will have new white jerseys in the 100th anniversary style this weekend

Everything changes when you're #1

Was it rumored from "grasshopper" that these anniversary ones will be the uniforms going forward.

blacklistedbully
10-19-2014, 04:15 PM
I really like the pants we've been wearing.

Dawgface
10-19-2014, 04:37 PM
I really like the pants we've been wearing.
I don't, but I sure as hell don't want to change.

Political Hack
10-19-2014, 04:44 PM
love the pants. love the jersies. love the helmets. love the undershirts, girdles, jock straps, cups, cleats, socks, tape, braces, face masks, chin straps, mouth pieces, and clipboards we've been using this season.

Coach34
10-19-2014, 04:46 PM
I love our all white unis with the maroon helmet- but I say we keep wearing the same damn uni we been wearing for all 15 games