PDA

View Full Version : Next time you seriously want to piss off a fan of tsun

starkvegasdawg
10-19-2014, 12:05 AM
Pose this question to them I just did on a rivalry message board. They are losing their mind pissed right now.

I've noticed since I joined this board several fans of tsun get all out of sorts when they are called bears. Yet, that is what your mascot is walking the sideline. But, I have had you retort, his name is rebel. Is that supposed to make a difference? By using that logic, I could go to the pet store and buy a golden retriever, but if I named him tabby I really just bought a cat.

Dawgowar
10-19-2014, 12:25 AM
I find asking them if the clothes they are wearing are polyester usually makes them mad enough.

Todd4State
10-19-2014, 12:25 AM
Well, there is a reason why they say "Old times are not forgotten" in Oxford.

Dawgowar
10-19-2014, 12:31 AM
They went with the bear because using "Klukie The Krazy Klansman" would have gotten their federal funding cut.

starkvegasdawg
10-19-2014, 12:40 AM
They went with the bear because using "Klukie The Krazy Klansman" would have gotten their federal funding cut.
+1

Dawgface
10-19-2014, 08:00 AM
They love that landshark bs so much I'm surprised they didn't go with that.

Mutt the Hoople
10-19-2014, 08:20 AM
On the Sixpack board, somebody wondered what someone looked like if you put a bedsheet over their LandShark. The reply was, "D-d-d-don't go there....I don't want to offend my masters", errrr, "Let's not go there".

BulldogBear
10-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Pose this question to them I just did on a rivalry message board. They are losing their mind pissed right now.

I've noticed since I joined this board several fans of tsun get all out of sorts when they are called bears. Yet, that is what your mascot is walking the sideline. But, I have had you retort, his name is rebel. Is that supposed to make a difference? By using that logic, I could go to the pet store and buy a golden retriever, but if I named him tabby I really just bought a cat.

You're probably right. It's common core***