PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Freeze is a douchebag

Bubb Rubb
10-18-2014, 09:46 PM
He scores a TD while up 24 points with 32 seconds in the game. Then he does this, "aw shucks, I didn't mean to score" on the sideline. If you didn't mean to score, take a knee, you douchebag.

If I was Butch Jones, I would've gone Tommy West on him at midfield.

Karma is a bitch and he will get every bit of it that he deserves.

IMissJack
10-18-2014, 09:48 PM
I agree somewhat, but he is fighting to get a spot in the final four this year. Those scores may sway some votes.

Bubb Rubb
10-18-2014, 09:50 PM
I agree somewhat, but he is fighting to get a spot in the final four this year. Those scores may sway some votes.

If that's the case, fine. But don't play that "i didn't mean to do it" bullshit on the sideline.

Mullen would've taken a knee there. That's the difference between the two.

Liverpooldawg
10-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Who cares? If we just win it doesn't matter one iota what The Beeve does.

SDDawg
10-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Buckcephus is going to get THRASHED in Oxford this year by the #1 team in Mississippi, probably loses twice before then as well. He's back to the Belk bowl and we'll be going after the big fish. It will all work out in the end.

Jack Lambert
10-18-2014, 10:03 PM
I was just thinking watching the end of the LSU game, what happen to the days when one team has a big lead both teams pull the 1st team. But to answer the question I think Ole Miss is full Bo for Heisman award mode. Theres many who are not going to watch the game just look at the score and say man that Bo had a good game.

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 10:07 PM
it runs rampant in those parts.

mstatefan91
10-18-2014, 10:15 PM
It is a classless move. Most coaches take a knee there but that isn't TSUN. Hasn't been the way they operate ever so no surprise

BulldogBear
10-18-2014, 10:25 PM
After the 2009 Egg Bowl an Ole Miss fan I used to work with said regarding the fact that we downed it at the end rather than pushing it in for a score, "that's the difference between us and y'all. We'd of punched it in." I thought for a moment and said, "You know what? You're right, it is." And chuckled to myself as he completely missed it.

mic
10-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Death Valley at night .... Where magical seasons come to die...
Good luck UM..

mstatefan91
10-18-2014, 10:32 PM
After the 2009 Egg Bowl an Ole Miss fan I used to work with said regarding the fact that we downed it at the end rather than pushing it in for a score, "that's the difference between us and y'all. We'd of punched it in." I thought for a moment and said, "You know what? You're right, it is." And chuckled to myself as he completely missed it.
Yep. They really don't understand it. You should have a certain respect for your opponent. Not saying to be merciful exactly but don't be a dick just because you can.

Death Valley at night .... Where magical seasons come to die...
Good luck UM..

I'm done saying they will lose week to week (or that it will be close). They have a good team. We have a good team. It will work itself out. No offense.

That being said, I hope they do lose, but it won't shock me if they don't.

Todd4State
10-18-2014, 11:02 PM
I was just thinking watching the end of the LSU game, what happen to the days when one team has a big lead both teams pull the 1st team. But to answer the question I think Ole Miss is full Bo for Heisman award mode. Theres many who are not going to watch the game just look at the score and say man that Bo had a good game.

Well then they are wasting their time.

SDDawg
10-18-2014, 11:04 PM
We are done respecting OM. Mullen will hang 70 points on them if given the opportunity. He's done with their asses and they are on notice from here forward. Not going to be pretty when burn down VHS this year.

preachermatt83
10-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Well then they are wasting their time.

yea, he didn't even throw for 200 yards.

ScottH
10-18-2014, 11:06 PM
yea, he didn't even throw for 200 yards.

I wouldn't be surprised if they found an extra yard all of a sudden.

Todd4State
10-18-2014, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they found an extra yard all of a sudden.

They might be better served to find him an extra completion so that he can get his completion percentage up to 50%.

preachermatt83
10-18-2014, 11:13 PM
They might be better served to find him an extra completion so that he can get his completion percentage up to 50%.

+1

Tdawg
10-19-2014, 12:16 AM
It is a classless move. Most coaches take a knee there but that isn't TSUN. Hasn't been the way they operate ever so no surprise

HAHA--AVFC--we beat your ****ing ass today AND we scored one late for good measure. Go lick your ass Aston Villa

Bucky Dog
10-19-2014, 12:21 AM
My wife is a UT fan and we were there with OM people. We left early but they admitted that was wrong and Freeze shouldn't do that shit. It's all for show and it is selfish, just like they threw a TD with under a minute to go against Memphis. I agree that all of this will catch up to them very soon. LSU will beat them down next Saturday. I'm calling it!

Smitty
10-19-2014, 12:38 AM
I teased UT to +26 in one bet.. Needless to say I hope we top Georgia Tech's scoring record vs Cumberland against those subhumans.

raymond21
10-19-2014, 09:00 AM
Saban certainly didn't quit scoring yesterday, that surprised me. Freeze not so much

mic
10-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Saban certainly didn't quit scoring yesterday, that surprised me. Freeze not so much

Bama's last TD was mid way thru the fourth.. UM scored their last TD under a minute in the game..
Not even close to the same..

mic
10-19-2014, 09:17 AM
Victory formation to me is more "style" points than trying to score late...

Maroonthirteen
10-19-2014, 09:22 AM
I concur with the title.

Regardless of how he had his team finish the game.

IMissJack
10-19-2014, 09:36 AM

Disagree, Saban could have scored 80 yesterday and ran the ball and played backups in second half for the most part.

RC3
10-19-2014, 09:53 AM
He's gonna fit right in at Florida

Bucky Dog
10-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Apparently Freeze apologized to Jones at the end of the game. Saying something like " I didn't mean to run it in there at the end!" I don't believe him at all. Still a douche. Take a knee and have some class.

TUSK
10-19-2014, 04:41 PM
I teased UT to +26 in one bet.. Needless to say I hope we top Georgia Tech's scoring record vs Cumberland against those subhumans.

damn, a GT v Cumberland reference...

you get a point.

StarkVegas
10-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Trashy move by freeze, he wants to make their offense look better than it is

TrapGame
10-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Apparently Freeze apologized to Jones at the end of the game. Saying something like " I didn't mean to run it in there at the end!" I don't believe him at all. Still a douche. Take a knee and have some class.

My FB reb friends have all shared the Neal McReady story and use it as an example of why Hugh is a fine upstanding fella. What a bunch of idiots! I guess the concept of taking a knee with 30 secs on the clock is foreign to them.

dawggoneit
10-19-2014, 07:33 PM
When it comes time to take a knee in the Egg Bowl I hope Dan thinks "what would Freezus do" and let's Dak accidentally hit Bear for a 40 yard TD with 1 second to win by 30+.