PDA

View Full Version : Muschamp could not be more gone

Bully13
10-18-2014, 09:24 PM
that I can guarandamntee you...his resume will have "FIRED" maybe even before the season ends..

there is no excuse for today...they've given him all they can take..

book it..

DawgPoundRock
10-18-2014, 09:29 PM
he may get the kiffen treatment tonight

Coach34
10-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Stoops is gonna get 5MM offer...after that? Who knows? But I do know Slive doesnt allow poaching- so I'm not worried at all

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Stoops is gonna get 5MM offer...after that? Who knows? But I do know Slive doesnt allow poaching- so I'm not worried at all

you know Foley wouldn't do it even if he could. And Megan wouldn't go no matter how much money they throw at it. Either way, him getting canned this year is great. If Muschamp and Foley get canned, we've still got Slive in place. My only concern is that Foley's head could roll for this too.

I think they go to stoops first. Then they'll go NFL.

Not a lot of of people know it, but they tired to make Meyer change his offense to a pro-style. When it came down to it, Meyer wouldn't change the offense back to a pro-style so they shitcanned him. So, I can't begin to think that they'd go after another spread guy. I think they'll go after some big, big names, including NFL guys: Harbaughs, Stoops, Kelly, etc...

They CANNOT mess this hire up.

CadaverDawg
10-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Petrino?

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Petrino?

hahahahahaha ha.

TUSK
10-18-2014, 09:47 PM
he may get the kiffen treatment tonight

damn, they gonna make Muschamp go get on a bus... at a home game???

then fire him before he can get on said bus?

that'd be cruel, especially when all he has to do is get in his Mercedes and just hit "play" on his answering machine when he gets home to his empty crib...

Westdawg
10-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Problem is that half the ppl you just listed are spread oriented offensive guys. Pro offense at UF is never going to go over well. They have the best recruiting field in the country for spread offenses. You want pro? Go west coast or northeast/ Midwest. Alaba was able to do it because they (Saban) recruit primarily nationally for just that. Florida COULD do that .... But why when they have that kind of talent at the back door

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Problem is that half the ppl you just listed are spread oriented offensive guys. Pro offense at UF is never going to go over well. They have the best recruiting field in the country for spread offenses. You want pro? Go west coast or northeast/ Midwest. Alaba was able to do it because they (Saban) recruit primarily nationally for just that. Florida COULD do that .... But why when they have that kind of talent at the back door

Kelly has done it in the NFL though, which is a little different. Not that his system is inherently different, but he can tell recruits that he can tweak his offense to his personnel and put them in a position to play in the NFL. The Harbaughs have run multiple offenses. Stoops is a defensive guy. Wouldn't shock me if they went with a defensive guy again, but they may be done with that at this point.

BrunswickDawg
10-18-2014, 09:53 PM
I hate to say it, but they should hire the Ogre.

Dawgface
10-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Muschamp may end up at a&m as dc. Stoops to Fla makes sense to me.

DawgPoundRock
10-18-2014, 10:16 PM
damn, they gonna make Muschamp go get on a bus... at a home game???

then fire him before he can get on said bus?

that'd be cruel, especially when all he has to do is get in his Mercedes and just hit "play" on his answering machine when he gets home to his empty crib...

sure why not, besides im sure his mercedes has been keyed and blown up by now lol

chef dixon
10-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Missouri blew them out that bad with 20 passing yards.

mic
10-18-2014, 10:28 PM
It won't be anyone that is In the final four playoff.. That could leave out names like Kelly Patterson Mullen...
They will want a hire before then. And no coach in the playoffs will except..
They have an open week next week.. Would not be shocked if he is given the axe Monday.. Gives the new guy 2 weeks to get ready for Jawga..

TUSK
10-18-2014, 10:33 PM
it's a sad waste of defense down there... MIZZO had 119 yards in total offense.

missouridawg
10-18-2014, 10:39 PM
There has got to be a Green Mile GIF out there of him somewhere

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Muschamp may end up at a&m as dc.

Um, not after what he said "about beating this fanbase" when Flarda won at Kyle Field in 2012.

thf24
10-19-2014, 01:09 AM
Wonder if he wishes he had stuck with that "head coach in waiting" gig at Texas. Although that probably would have just prolonged the inevitable.

dawgs
10-19-2014, 01:36 AM
you know Foley wouldn't do it even if he could. And Megan wouldn't go no matter how much money they throw at it. Either way, him getting canned this year is great. If Muschamp and Foley get canned, we've still got Slive in place. My only concern is that Foley's head could roll for this too.

I think they go to stoops first. Then they'll go NFL.

Not a lot of of people know it, but they tired to make Meyer change his offense to a pro-style. When it came down to it, Meyer wouldn't change the offense back to a pro-style so they shitcanned him. So, I can't begin to think that they'd go after another spread guy. I think they'll go after some big, big names, including NFL guys: Harbaughs, Stoops, Kelly, etc...

They CANNOT mess this hire up.

I knew florida guys and remember them being tired of Meyer's system and when I called them nuts they got very defensive. They wanted a Saban type. That's great if you have Saban, but I'd rather have meyer than most anyone else.