PDA

View Full Version : ESPNU

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2013, 02:22 PM
why the hell do they keep showing the KSU regional? nobody in america wants to watch that. MSU, LSU, UVA, UNC? Nope, apparently nobody wants to watch those games on TV but people want to see alabama or whichita state?

Did I read that we might actually be on espnu tonight at 7?

LiterallyPolice
06-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Protip: If you have ESPN3, check out the "Bases Loaded" broadcast. It skips around to all the different games.

Then again, if you have ESPN3, you can also choose which game you want to watch.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2013, 02:39 PM
espn3 is online. anyone can get that.

WeWillScrewItUp
06-01-2013, 02:54 PM
espn3 is online. anyone can get that.

Not anybody because I can't. You have to have certain Internet providers. It bullshit if you ask me.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2013, 02:56 PM
the picture quality is actually great. Ive plugged it into my tv and watching it that way. HOwever, Im still wanting to know how ESPN2 or ESPNU wont show a regional game with MSU or LSU in it? I mean, if they want to sell college baseball and make it national, why show KSU or some bullshit regional that nobody wants to watch.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Not anybody because I can't. You have to have certain Internet providers. It bullshit if you ask me.

No you don't....that's just for the WatchESPN App on IPad and IPhone. Anybody can go on their lap top or desk top and type in www.espn3.com and watch the Regional games.

WeWillScrewItUp
06-01-2013, 03:19 PM
No you don't....that's just for the WatchESPN App on IPad and IPhone. Anybody can go on their lap top or desk top and type in www.espn3.com and watch the Regional games.

When I'm at a place with AT&T Internet it does it but when I'm home and have to use small town USA Internet provider it doesn't let me. It asks which provider I have and mine isn't listed and will not let me access it.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Really? My in-laws have a freakin Mi-Fi Internet from a cell phone company and I can even get espn3 on that thing when I'm over there. That's weird. It asks me for a provider when I'm on the espn3 app, but it has never asked me for a provider when I'm on espn3.com on a laptop or desktop. You may want to try again, but that seems odd.

Definitely not saying you're wrong....I just hate that you can't access it, bc I thout everyone could.

WeWillScrewItUp
06-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Really? My in-laws have a freakin Mi-Fi Internet from a cell phone company and I can even get espn3 on that thing when I'm over there. That's weird. It asks me for a provider when I'm on the espn3 app, but it has never asked me for a provider when I'm on espn3.com on a laptop or desktop. You may want to try again, but that seems odd.

I haven't completely ruled out that my computer is going crazy.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2013, 03:33 PM
anyone know who they are showing on espnu at 7?

dickiedawg
06-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Unless things have changed, espn3 access is dictated by your Internet provider while watch espn is dictated by your tv provider.

Homedawg
06-01-2013, 04:01 PM
I haven't completely ruled out that my computer is going crazy.
You can't get it w metrocast in Starkville have to have AT&T Internet.