PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we are gong to have to beat the REAL Alabama...

cheewgumm
10-18-2014, 05:14 PM
If you want to be the man...

stalkingpoon
10-18-2014, 05:18 PM
I don't want it any other way. I truly believe we are the best in the nation. I want to play the best. Leave no doubt.

msstate7
10-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Yep. If bama wants to be the man, they'll have to beat the man (Dak)

Liverpooldawg
10-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Same Bama. A&M is mailing this one in, 10 days late.

Dawgface
10-18-2014, 05:20 PM
It will just make the win more satisfying.

TUSK
10-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Same Bama. A&M is mailing this one in, 10 days late.

no.

Liverpooldawg
10-18-2014, 05:29 PM
That wasn't meant as an insult you dolt. Rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Why aren't you at the game? Surely you don't live in a trailer park in Steens.

cheewgumm
10-18-2014, 05:30 PM
It looks to me like they're back. Who knows how any team will play week to week but they look damn good today.

Jack Lambert
10-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Their not back. They are the same team that barely beat Arkansas and barely lost to Ole Miss. A&M has packed it in that is all. Good defenses will give sims fits.

TUSK
10-18-2014, 05:35 PM
That wasn't meant as an insult you dolt. Rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Why aren't you at the game? Surely you don't live in a trailer park in Steens.

I don't go to all of the games... I decided to watch this one on tv and help kids carve pumpkins... (I know, pitiful)...

I picked the MSU game to attend... I think I made a good decision...

no offense taken.

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Their not back. They are the same team that barely beat Arkansas and barely lost to Ole Miss. A&M has packed it in that is all. Good defenses will give sims fits.

I think Bama is what they are.

They are a very good team that has some flaws. If you don't match Bama's physicality, then they will blow you out. However, if you do match their physicality and make Sims beat you, then you have a shot.

We match up well with Bama, and we are able to match their physicality. That should allow us limit their run game and make Sims and Cooper beat us. If they do, then we should tip our hat, but it will be tough for them.

I'm not into the week to week flip flopping of how good a team is. There is a lot of evidence about how good teams are right now, and players don't usually change overnight.

Bama is very good, but not elite this year because they have offensive personnel flaws that physical teams can exploit.

It should be a great game in Tuscaloosa.

Coach34
10-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Kiffin still gonna Kiffin in a close game

Will be our toughest and best win of the year

TUSK
10-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Kiffin still gonna Kiffin in a close game

Will be our toughest and best win of the year

I'll take that bet.

Dawgheadcheese
10-18-2014, 07:32 PM
I'll take that bet.

One decent game and you start talking sh!t. Typical bama. Don't bet more than you can afford.

TUSK
10-18-2014, 07:47 PM
One decent game and you start talking sh!t. Typical bama. Don't bet more than you can afford.

I agree with you... so, what's your bet?

rcsteph1
10-18-2014, 09:49 PM
I would rather everyone we beat be at their best. I wanna be the best, no excuses from anyone. We need to just play our game and not play up/down to the game the rest of the way. Stay focused and take care of business.