PDA

View Full Version : I hear they're raffling off a chance to coach third base tonight.

Original48
06-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Seriously, Mingione looks worse than 'retired' softball guy coaching third in a men's softball league. He really needs to tighten up.

Will James
06-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Looked like he ****ed up Renfroe coming around when he 'missed' the bag. It's not that hard Ming get down the line and out of the way.

Original48
06-01-2013, 02:18 PM
He screwed up big time on Wes' first RBI single and had Renfroe half way to the plate. They through behind him and barely got back diving into third. CT was also shaking his head at him as he got back to third when Mingione couldn't make up his mind on muffed ball in right. It doesn't look like he's making definitive decisions at all.

Saltydog
06-01-2013, 02:44 PM
nt

fishwater99
06-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Seriously, Mingione looks worse than 'retired' softball guy coaching third in a men's softball league. He really needs to tighten up.

Only got worse tonight.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Only got worse tonight.

No shit, his dumbass antics on that play at third could have cost us the game. If he hadn't done that goofy assed belly flop, the ball would have skipped away far enough to score the runner. Luckily it didn't end up mattering. But he still needs to get his shit together over there.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2013, 11:17 PM
he is horrible and a busch league coach. How many times has he ****ed up this year coaching our runners at 3rd? The "walk into the 1st baseman play" last year made him busch league...now, he just isnt a good base running coach

Original48
06-02-2013, 11:34 AM
No shit, his dumbass antics on that play at third could have cost us the game. If he hadn't done that goofy assed belly flop, the ball would have skipped away far enough to score the runner. Luckily it didn't end up mattering. But he still needs to get his shit together over there.
I could not believe what I was seeing. It looked like that idiot was jumping on a grenade to save his buddy!! He has GOT to be replaced. You don't get many runs in today's college baseball games. We damn sure don't need a third base coach who specializes in keeping us from scoring. And that's exactly what he did on that play last night.

Drugdog
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
O48 I agree. Cost us a run. I have a bad feeling he is going to play a large part in us losing a game, series, or something.
Jim"the stop sign" case was not as bad as "dontnowhatsgoingon".

Will James
06-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Everyone has rightfully noted our tendency to make outs on the paths, but I'd say 80% is on Cohens meddling and Ming's 3B coaching.