PDA

View Full Version : When Nick made his comment about bama fans being mad

Offshore Dawg
10-18-2014, 03:09 PM
over bama not blowing other teams out. What he said was I don't give a shit that you lost your beer money since we won the game but did not cover the spread. So keep your fat drunk asses in the trailer park. I will be the next coach at "MICHIGAN" where they will just be happy to win.

Que Tusk in 5..4..3..2..1........

TUSK
10-18-2014, 03:12 PM
over bama not blowing other teams out. What he said was I don't give a shit that you lost your beer money since we won the game but did not cover the spread. So keep your fat drunk asses in the trailer park. I will be the next coach at "MICHIGAN" where they will just be happy to win.

Que Tusk in 5..4..3..2..1........

you're damn right...

these neck bammers need to shut their mouths... or My Dark Lord will incinerate them with the laser beams from his eyes...

DefiantDog... when you do my new sig pic... can nick have lasers coming from his eyes? or at least a laser mounted on his head?

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 03:13 PM
if Saban didn't blink at Texas, he's never leaving... but man that would open up the Wild Wild West even more.

how old is he again? He got any family history of cardiac problems?

Coach34
10-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Saban is 63-64 now...he's too old to go somewhere else. He's gonna ride it out where he will continue to win big. He aint going somewhere to start over

TUSK
10-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Saban is 63-64 now...he's too old to go somewhere else. He's gonna ride it out where he will continue to win big. He aint going somewhere to start over

I told him if he gets 2 more I'd carry him to his lake in GA on my shoulders...