PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 & 10 Don't Deserve a Playoff Team

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Dear Big 22,

You are an embarrassment to the game of football. You should be ashamed at your attempt to pretend that you have legitimate contenders. Please consider DII moving forward.

Sincerely,
SEC, PAC-12, ACC

DudyDawg
10-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Big twelve is better than the acc. The only thing keeping the ACC from being the sunbelt is FSU

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Big twelve is better than the acc. The only thing keeping the ACC from being the sunbelt is FSU

the top of the ACC is better than the top of the Big 12. And it's the top of the conference that plays for the natty.

depth wise, I'd agree with you.

smootness
10-18-2014, 02:36 PM
the top of the ACC is better than the top of the Big 12. And it's the top of the conference that plays for the natty.

depth wise, I'd agree with you.

The Big 12 has 5 teams in the top 15. The ACC is atrocious. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 02:38 PM
The Big 12 has 5 teams in the top 15. The ACC is atrocious. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Florida State would beat any of them. Top of the ACC.

engie
10-18-2014, 02:39 PM

Fewer crap teams than the ACC maybe...

smootness
10-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Florida State would beat any of them. Top of the ACC.

First, all of the top 6 or so teams in the B12 would beat everyone outside of FSU in the ACC. Second, I don't think you've seen FSU play this year. They look no better than teams like Baylor and Kansas St.

smootness
10-18-2014, 02:43 PM
You should sign your statement the SEC, PAC-12, and FSU at least. The ACC is utter garbage.

DudyDawg
10-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Fewer crap teams than the ACC maybe...

The big twelve has good teams. Not any elite ones, but a ton of good /decent ones. ACC has FSU and a bunch of vanderbilts. That was my point

IMissJack
10-18-2014, 03:07 PM
Big XII has abandoned defense and running game.

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 03:08 PM
First, all of the top 6 or so teams in the B12 would beat everyone outside of FSU in the ACC. Second, I don't think you've seen FSU play this year. They look no better than teams like Baylor and Kansas St.

I've seen them and they have more top end talent and actually have speed... They've had some bad games, but they keep winning. Don't forget who has the nation's longest win streak, which includes beating the 2013 SEC Champion, Florida, and Okie State.

smootness
10-18-2014, 03:18 PM
I've seen them and they have more top end talent and actually have speed... They've had some bad games, but they keep winning. Don't forget who has the nation's longest win streak, which includes beating the 2013 SEC Champion, Florida, and Okie State.

Florida?! Impressive.

Obviously they're good, but they're definitely not the same team as last year, and the rest of the conference is a joke, worse than the B10.

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Florida?! Impressive.

Obviously they're good, but they're definitely not the same team as last year, and the rest of the conference is a joke, worse than the B10.

Man, come on. The Sun belt is better than the big ten. FSU would win the Big 12 in a walk, just like they will the ACC.

dawgs
10-18-2014, 03:32 PM

a 4-8 florida that also lost to georgia southern

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 03:55 PM
a 4-8 florida that also lost to georgia southern

good point. that probably negates their natty.

smootness
10-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Man, come on. The Sun belt is better than the big ten. FSU would win the Big 12 in a walk, just like they will the ACC.

No way they would. They should have lost to NC State and struggled to put away Syracuse. They also barely beat Clemson, and even though they didn't have Winston, that is an indictment on the rest of their team. They were a great team last year; this year they are merely good.

The fact that you think they are winning the ACC in a walk tells me you haven't actually watched them much.