PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports = Anti-SEC?

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 01:14 PM
I realize the conference signed wih ESPN, but off handed remarks about the SEC playing Furman in October are pretty crappy. As if everyone doesn't have an easier game they schedule for homecoming.

I'm so tired of hearing about the SEC scheduling cupcakes in the non-conference. If they want to do something about it, beat us in a bowl game... and the rest of the country could quit being cupcakes.

FlabLoser
10-18-2014, 01:21 PM
ESPN was anti-SEC until they signed a contract with the SEC. Then the SEC Network came along and they are all in.

Other networks are just selling their customers.

Kinda like Hugh Kellenberger sells to his customers. Kell is as Yancy Porter as he can get away with.

Liverpooldawg
10-18-2014, 01:25 PM
If they are so concerned about cupcakes in October ask them why the Big 12 schedules conference games this month.

engie
10-18-2014, 01:43 PM
I haven't seen a non-cupcake in the Big12 yet today...

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 01:48 PM
I haven't seen a non-cupcake in the Big12 yet today...

yep. that's my point. their best team is a cupcake. Bama, who's vying for 3rd in their division, handled WV. Baylor, who is the class of the Big 12, is getting handled by WV. If not for turnovers, this game would be out of reach by now.

TUSK
10-18-2014, 01:55 PM
yep. that's my point. their best team is a cupcake. Bama, who's vying for 3rd in their division, handled WV. Baylor, who is the class of the Big 12, is getting handled by WV. If not for turnovers, this game would be out of reach by now.

I'd LOVE to see WV win the freakin big 12.... bahahahhahha

Jack Lambert
10-18-2014, 02:08 PM
Are you refering to the statement made, "why is sc playing Furman in October"?

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 02:09 PM
I'd LOVE to see WV win the freakin big 12.... bahahahhahha

it may happen... I'd laugh my ass off. Try putting that conference champ in over a 1 or even 2 loss SEC West team that didn't make the SECCG.

msstate7
10-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Pizza Hut is anti-domino's
Coke is anti-Pepsi
Ford is anti-GM

Better comparison would be...

Mom and pop pizza (big12) is anti-pizza hut (sec)

Sam's cola (big12) is anti-Pepsi (sec)