PDA

View Full Version : The A&M Bama game Tomorrow will tell the most about the West going forward...

RougeDawg
10-17-2014, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure we know much about the other teams in the West, really besides Auburn and somewhat A&M. But watching the other West matchups the past two weekends, I think we will learn a lot from the A&M Bama game tomorrow. We will be able to see if Bama really is pedestrian and if A&M just had a couple off weeks the past two. Their turnovers last week were their doom. I don't think we will learn much about West Teams from the other games, except maybe the Ark/UGA game.

Thoughts?

defiantdog
10-17-2014, 04:37 PM
You can't win in the SEC without a strong defense. Alabama will prove that tomorrow against A&M. The Auburn vs OM game in 2 weeks will tell a lot about the west.

RougeDawg
10-17-2014, 04:47 PM
You can't win in the SEC without a strong defense. Alabama will prove that tomorrow against A&M. The Auburn vs OM game in 2 weeks will tell a lot about the west.

I meant of this weekend's slate of games. That's the one I will be glued in on.

Beaver
10-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Arkansas shoulda/coulda beat both A&M and Alabama. So I expect Bama vs A&M to be close. I'm actually more interested in Arky vs UGA and KY vs LSU because of the east vs. west factor.

defiantdog
10-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Arkansas shoulda/coulda beat both A&M and Alabama. So I expect Bama vs A&M to be close. I'm actually more interested in Arky vs UGA and KY vs LSU because of the east vs. west factor.

I'm more interested to see how Kentucky plays LSU since we play them next week.