3. We win all 12 games

What's yours?

BeardoMSU
10-17-2014, 12:15 PM
1. Defense becomes more dominant than the offense

2. Sobiesk becomes a reliable option inside 40

3. We win all 12 games

What's yours?

Damn...if these all happen, there's only one thing I'll be able to do. No doubt my stress level will increase exponentially every week....

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww302/josh56855/drinking.gif
http://media1.giphy.com/media/pgHJTBBlrNXEs/giphy.gif

BrunswickDawg
10-17-2014, 12:17 PM

3. We win all 15 games

What's yours?

FIFY

msstate7
10-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Oh and I predict the egg bowl has no bearing on the sec west. Om loses 2 before then and we celebrate at home after vandy win

archdog
10-17-2014, 12:35 PM
Hell. Maybe Kentucky can get there with 2 losses.

thf24
10-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Oh and I predict the egg bowl has no bearing on the sec west. Om loses 2 before then and we celebrate at home after vandy win

I'm not going to predict two losses because they've beaten our negative expectations at almost every turn so far this year, but if they do lose two, I can't wait to see how fast the "support the state of Mississippi" bullshit evaporates on their end.

msstate7
10-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Hell. Maybe Kentucky can get there with 2 losses.

Unfortunately for kentucky, they'll have 3 sec losses next sat night

LC Dawg
10-17-2014, 01:35 PM

3. We win all 12 games

What's yours?

I'm not so sure our defense hasn't been more dominant the last two games. We gave up one touchdown in the first half against A&M, got turnovers out of the first two plays Auburn ran and withstood four straight turnovers from our offense.
I'm going to say our offense cleans up their mistakes and becomes virtually unstoppable.

Political Hack
10-17-2014, 01:40 PM
State plays UGA for the SEC in Atlanta.

State plays in New Orleans for the first playoff game.

State doesn't play in Dallas for the national championship because it has been moved to somewhere else due to an ebola outbreak. In 41' we were stopped by World War. In 14' we'll be stopped by a pandemic.***

Dak wins the Heisman.

Our defense holds Ole Miss to 0 offensive TDs in 8 consecutive quarters and an overtime period.

Mullen, once again, goes nowhere.

Our secondary becomes a turnover machine averaging 2+ INTs per game down the stretch.

sleepy dawg
10-17-2014, 02:39 PM

3. We win all 12 games

What's yours?

I'm all for predictions and all, but don't you think that is a little far fetched? I mean, Sobiesk barely makes extra points half the time.

Seriously though, Sobiesk sucks and has no chance of becoming "reliable" inside the 40 this season.

Luckily for us though, we kick ass pretty much everywhere else (except catching punts).

thf24
10-17-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm all for predictions and all, but don't you think that is a little far fetched? I mean, Sobiesk barely makes extra points half the time.

Seriously though, Sobiesk sucks and has no chance of becoming "reliable" inside the 40 this season.

Luckily for us though, we kick ass pretty much everywhere else (except catching punts).

Are you serious? He's 3/4 this year, and his one miss seemed to be tipped. He's also made 29/30 extra points, not counting the one that was blocked. He hasn't always looked great doing it, but he's been perfectly reliable already in terms of production. I'm not going to say I wouldn't be a little worried if we needed a 40+ yard field goal, but he's been fine in what he's been asked to do so far.

Coach34
10-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Ebola outbreak causes the NC to be moved out of Dallas
Sobiesk wins the Bammer game with a FG

Not really sure which one of those is more farfetched

dawgpound
10-17-2014, 04:00 PM
1. We win all 15 games this year
2. Dak wins the Heisman and decides to come back for another year
3. Ole missus loses 3 games and their fanbase crumbles

RougeDawg
10-17-2014, 04:52 PM
1. We win all 15 games this year
2. Dak wins the Heisman and decides to come back for another year
3. Ole missus loses 3 games and their fanbase crumbles

Hopefully with a nice portion of their fan base jumping off of very high bridges and buildings.....

sleepy dawg
10-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Are you serious? He's 3/4 this year, and his one miss seemed to be tipped. He's also made 29/30 extra points, not counting the one that was blocked. He hasn't always looked great doing it, but he's been perfectly reliable already in terms of production. I'm not going to say I wouldn't be a little worried if we needed a 40+ yard field goal, but he's been fine in what he's been asked to do so far.

If he was perfectly reliable, he would have more than 4 attempts this year. He would have more than 4 attempts if we could rely on him.

Dawgface
10-17-2014, 05:30 PM
We go 12-0 and Dak wins the Heisman. That's as far as my dreams go at this point.

CadaverDawg
10-17-2014, 07:02 PM
We go into the Egg Bowl undefeated, Ole Miss with one loss. Egg decides the West, and we celebrate with a 52-13 beat down on THEIR field to go 12-0, and end their hopes at the playoffs.

Dak wins the Heisman and has several "Heisman moments" against OM that are shown every year like the Bryce Drew 3 pointer.

We win the Natty.

I die of joy.

I get buried with my cowbell and a smile on my face.

maroonmania
10-17-2014, 09:11 PM

Look, I don't want to bash our FG kickers but wake me up when we actually make a FG that is longer than an extra point. We've tried two of those so far (granted only one by Sobiesk) and they both looked pathetic.

defiantdog
10-17-2014, 09:17 PM
We go into the Egg Bowl undefeated, Ole Miss with one loss. Egg decides the West, and we celebrate with a 52-13 beat down on THEIR field to go 12-0, and end their hopes at the playoffs.

Dak wins the Heisman and has several "Heisman moments" against OM that are shown every year like the Bryce Drew 3 pointer.

We win the Natty.

I die of joy.

I get buried with my cowbell and a smile on my face.

That sounds like an amazing way to go.... you got an extra burial spot lol?!?!?!?!