PDA

View Full Version : Quick little story I want to share....

CadaverDawg
10-17-2014, 11:37 AM
About 7-8 years ago during the Croom years, my buddy SWCdawg and I went to Starkville to watch the Dawgs host Auburn. We got beaten horribly, and I was a little tipsy, and very pissed off. We were leaving the stadium and we were walking a few feet behind these two Auburn fans. They were laughing it up and one of them got a phone call from apparently a friend of his. He said the following comments...

"Yea, we killed em. They suck. I can't believe I came to this shitty stadium, to watch our team beat the hell out of this shitty team, with their shitty coach." And then several comments about everything about our program being a "shithole".

I asked him how shitty it would be to have a cowbell shoved up his ass, and eventually we parted ways after some yelling.

The reason I tell you this story, is because I wish I could have seen those same douchebag's faces as they walked out of Davis Wade last Saturday with their tails between their legs after we whipped that ass and took over the #1 spot, In front of a record crowd, new expansion, with one of the top coaches in the country. I hope those two bastards' ears were bleeding due to cowbells. And to those two guys and any other cocky Auburn dipshits I say... "How's the view down there? Tell us how our ass tastes."

I may not be able to say it all year, but right now I'm enjoying being #1 at Auburn's expense.

That is all.

BeardoMSU
10-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah, that was a common occurrence during those years. It sucked. I'm so glad we were able to endure, though. If not for that 45-0 ass fisting we took from OM in '08, we would have never gotten Dan. Imagine if we had somehow won that game? Sly would have most definitely been given another year. Thank Christ he didn't.

EAVdog
10-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Saturday a couple of college age guys were being asses and kept say "oh, yeah this year, this year, y'all are really good" "we believe you this time" and more comment like that at an almost yelling level as they came in through the gate. After we went up 21-0 I assume they ended up leaving because they were due some serious hell.