PDA

View Full Version : Attendance Friday for the regionals

gravedigger
06-01-2013, 10:02 AM
I know it sounds picky but our own website got this wrong.

http://www.hailstate.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=16800&ATCLID=207930922

Article states that MSU's regional had the second highest total attendance friday. We had the highest.

OUR GAME was the second highest attended on friday, short of LSU's attendance of 11577 by 400 or so.

LSU had 15000 for their two games. We had 17500.

Bottom line, we need to shove the correct information down everyone's throats every time it happens.

Especially for a certain group of pricks that continue to think they've replaced us in that category.

The Croom Diaries
06-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I find the use of Diamond "Dogs" rather than "Dawgs" slightly more offensive in this game recap.

These media relations kids that do these articles aren't that bright. One of our guys at FWtCT does the MSU baseball twitter sometimes and you can tell the difference when he does it rather than the other interns because of all the extra stats and info he gives. Unfortunately too many people are employed just don't have the in-depth knowledge that they should have.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2013, 03:02 PM
I dont buy the whole...we want to under count ourselves because we have to give the NCAA money. I say that because no way we had 6k for the first game and no way there was only 11k for the second game. They would have never inflated that first game number if they were worried about ncaa money. Im not sure why the said 11k last night when it was clearly over 12k. Methinks, just a hunch....but the record may go down tonight.