PDA

View Full Version : open week, y'all know what that means.

scottycameron
10-17-2014, 10:04 AM
It's time to gamble. Watch football all day long grill drink and bust some ass. Who are y'all liking? Kentucky is getting no respect, bears are giving up a ton, arky may be on the verge of breaking through. Good saturday to take the day off and gamble hard.

RossDawg82
10-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Don't care about who wins. But for one Saturday out of the year, I will be wearing Orange and White

Political Hack
10-17-2014, 10:51 AM
LSU over UK.

UGA over Arky.

WV vs Baylor is going to be fun to watch. Could go either way but will most likely be a shoot out.

OU vs KState will be fun.

I can't believe I'll actually watch FSU vs Notre Dame, but it's relevant to us now so I will.

EnterpriseDawg
10-17-2014, 10:54 AM
LSU over UK.

UGA over Arky.

WV vs Baylor is going to be fun to watch. Could go either way but will most likely be a shoot out.

OU vs KState will be fun.

I can't believe I'll actually watch FSU vs Notre Dame, but it's relevant to us now so I will.

Hoping for Notre Dame to pull it out. I grew up liking ND being a Catholic from the coast. I also am tired of hearing about FSU and their juvenile QB

rtdawg
10-17-2014, 11:13 AM
I like Maryland to cover against Iowa.

DistrictDawg92
10-17-2014, 11:43 AM
I like Duke to cover -2.5 vs Virginia, duke is very good at home.
I like Cincy to cover -12.5 @ SMU, who is the worst team in football.
All of the SEC spreads seem to be toss ups to me all though I have a gut feeling Arky will win straight up and that Kentucky will cover +10

RougeDawg
10-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Yes, We get to beat OFF?**

Reason2succeed
10-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Rocky Top!!! I was born in Tennessee. I will pull for Florida State and hope that Jameis Winston is ruled ineligible later. I hate Notre Dame but it would be a pleasure to beat them in the playoff. I also have it bad for Oklahoma especially after what Stoops said about the bottom of the SEC. Though we no longer can be considered the bottom I want to punish his team as well.