PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Hack!!!

RougeDawg
10-17-2014, 09:43 AM
As for a majority of the rest of you on here, stop with the full retard idiotic posts. You all know what posts I'm talking about. Think before you post and just f*cking stop with the stupid shit. We are #1. F*ck everyone else right now . I say F*ck everyone else ALL OF THE TIME no matter what. Let's enjoy this and act like we have enjoyed success before. The only success we should worry about and this promote is our own. The second half of the season will need everyone supporting and pulling in one direction. So get your f*cking acts together and stop falling for the delusional distractions and tactics.

IMissJack
10-17-2014, 09:46 AM
Must be something in the water this morning. Came out swinging.

BeardoMSU
10-17-2014, 09:50 AM
Didn't y'all know, a DT with 14 total total tackles this year is a dark horse Heisman candidate....

This shit is getting ludicrous, lol.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1309837/beetle-juice-balls-o.gif

mstatefan91
10-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Some of you really need to take a break from this forum. There is a whole lot of stuff going on in the real world that you should go experience.

Carry on

sleepy dawg
10-17-2014, 10:11 AM
If you are a state fan, and you are concerned about anything right now regarding MSU, then you are simply foolish and/or ignorant.

The only thing that matters is that we are the best team in the country and no one else is. Everybody else wishes they were us and/or hates us for it.
We have the Heisman trophy front runner on our team and no one else does. Anyone who tries to make comparisons to us, wishes they were us.

Ever notice how Coke never mentions Pepsi in it's ads? That's b/c Coke is better than Pepsi and everyone knows it. The only ones trying to prove otherwise is Pepsi. Coke would be stupid to even acknowledge that Pepsi exists, and they don't.

It doesn't matter about our schedule, it doesn't matter what Dan does after this year, nor Dak. It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing. It doesn't matter what happens after this year, only this year matters, and we're the best right now.

The fact that this thread even exists is sad.

My best friend who is a State fan and hasn't missed a home game in years called me earlier this week and told me the West is down this year. He was lucky it was a phone call and not in person or else he would've died. Everyone else wants you to argue with them because they need you to acknowledge they exist... They don't if you don't allow them to.

Coach34
10-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Some of you really need to take a break from this forum. There is a whole lot of stuff going on in the real world that you should go experience.

Carry on

Every one of us are out in the real world everyday. But the thing is- we are now THAT team. We now have THAT player.

I'm done arguing with anybody about Bo Dirt vs Prescott- it's ludicrous. There is no comparision to anybody with an intelligence above pudding. Bo Dirt is not even in the running for the Conerly at this point- it's a Prescott, Robinson, Cody Prewitt battle.

Enjoy watching Little Brother in Oxford running around screaming "b-b-but we have recruiting starzzz???". "b-b-b-but we have a QB too????". It's fun

Coach34
10-17-2014, 11:09 AM
You only argue when there is debate- right now, there is no debate. It's not close

Political Hack
10-17-2014, 11:46 AM
the debate is, is Dak going to have a better year than Tebow did when he won it?

other than that, we're not going to entertain garbage propoganda here.

So in short, you're welcome Rogue.

Political Hack
10-17-2014, 11:48 AM
also, I thought this thread was going to be about how much fun probation is.

tcdog70
10-17-2014, 11:54 AM
the Teams in the SEC West have only lost to teams in the SEC WEST----would that not suggest the SEC WEST is a bad M"FER

FlabLoser
10-17-2014, 12:17 PM
also, I thought this thread was going to be about how much fun probation is.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/gj1.gif