PDA

View Full Version : The differences between the instate fantasies is remarkable!

Bamboo
10-17-2014, 12:47 AM
I haven't visited the rebneck boards in awhile and was shocked to see how little sister is behaving.
They are so classless, angry and bitter.
The problem they have is that they can't "act like they've been there before", because they simply haven't and even they are shocked at how much success they have had. 5-0 for the first time in many of their and their parents lifetime.
I hate to say it but they remind me of us about 15 years when a victory would prompt an immediate field rush.
Big brother can't teach the sibling. They will have to learn how to act on their own.
All we can do is to continue to lead by example.

BossDawg
10-17-2014, 12:59 AM
I saw a lot of UMiss fans on Facebook making bets that State fans would rush the field if Auburn went down. Needless to say a lot of them blew a gasket when State fans were composed enough to stay in the stands. They just couldn't hide their true colors of being immature, drunk heathens.

BulldogDX55
10-17-2014, 08:04 AM
I haven't visited the rebneck boards in awhile and was shocked to see how little sister is behaving.
The problem they have is that they can't "act like they've been there before", because they simply haven't and even they are shocked at how much success they have had. 5-0 for the first time in many of their and their parents lifetime.
I hate to say it but they remind me of us about 15 years when a victory would prompt an immediate field rush.
Big brother can't teach the sibling. They will have to learn how to act on their own.

You serious, Reb?

Tdawg
10-17-2014, 09:53 AM

Bear. Ban him.

scottycameron
10-17-2014, 09:58 AM
I saw a lot of UMiss fans on Facebook making bets that State fans would rush the field if Auburn went down. Needless to say a lot of them blew a gasket when State fans were composed enough to stay in the stands. They just couldn't hide their true colors of being immature, drunk heathens.

What are they betting? facebook has always been too gay for me but if there is gambling action on there I could make an exception. I already got an account my daughter uses. I'll break those nerds come November.