PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else think the Hogs take it to UGA Saturday?

CadaverDawg
10-16-2014, 05:46 PM
UGA is favored by 3.5 AT Arkansas. Arkie has played well lately and I think they get their long awaited SEC win Saturday. I'll say 31-21 Hogs

Johnson85
10-16-2014, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't be shocked but I'm done predicting what UGA is going to do. I think they have top 15 talent but play like anything from a top 15 team to a top 50 team.

Political Hack
10-16-2014, 06:02 PM
don't think this is the right match up for them. UGA by 14+.

Dawgtini
10-16-2014, 06:04 PM
We'll see. Before the Mizzu game I would have said yes. UGA's D can't decide who they are. They are like Curly Bo Sunshine - Jekyll and Hyde. The Ark game will tell us what to expect. I do think that it will be a close game, at least into the 4th.

Liverpooldawg
10-16-2014, 06:07 PM
If thr Swine can slow UGA down then maybe. I don't think they can.

TheRef
10-16-2014, 06:13 PM
I think so. I think Arkansas steals this win.

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2014, 06:22 PM
Arkansas is where we were a few years ago. They play everybody close but can't figure out how to finish a game out. They start playing tight and make that crucial mistake or can't get that key first down to run out the clock.

sleepy dawg
10-16-2014, 06:39 PM
If Georgia plays like Georgia should, then Georgia will win the game by at least a TD. But if Georgia is the same team they always are, then you never know who the f*ck they're losing to.

gravedigger
10-16-2014, 06:49 PM
I think uga will struggle. Will they play well enough to win. I dont think so. I also think ark hasnt learned how to win again. So its going to be an ugly game. Bith teams trying to give it away.

mic
10-16-2014, 07:03 PM
Hogs may lose sat but they beat the Rebs....

GreenheadDawg
10-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Hogs may lose sat but they beat the Rebs....

No chance. Auburn is the only team with a shot at beating them until we play

msstate7
10-16-2014, 07:26 PM

I think lsu matches up with om much better than people think. Lsu struggles stopping physical running teams. Om isn't a good running team. Lsu's strength on defense is their secondary and om likes to throw. Om's defense is vulnerable to one thing: power running. Lsu has the rb's and les will stick with the run. Lsu at home. I think this is a close physical game

Liverpooldawg
10-16-2014, 07:42 PM

I hate it, but I think you are right.

GreenheadDawg
10-16-2014, 07:59 PM
I think lsu matches up with om much better than people think. Lsu struggles stopping physical running teams. Om isn't a good running team. Lsu's strength on defense is their secondary and om likes to throw. Om's defense is vulnerable to one thing: power running. Lsu has the rb's and les will stick with the run. Lsu at home. I think this is a close physical game

I hope you are right but I think Florida showed just how "good" that LSU defense is. I live in BR and most of my friends and co-workers are LSU fans and they are actually pulling for State to win the whole thing. Some hate OM almost as much as I do.

msstate7
10-16-2014, 08:07 PM
I hope you are right but I think Florida showed just how "good" that LSU defense is. I live in BR and most of my friends and co-workers are LSU fans and they are actually pulling for State to win the whole thing. Some hate OM almost as much as I do.

I didn't watch much of the fl-lsu game, but the stats are confusing to me. Lsu only gave up 13 first downs and 306 total yards, yet they gave up 27 points. Lsu didn't have any TO's.

mic
10-16-2014, 08:28 PM
In LSU first 7 games they are 5-2 .. Everyone is acting like they are 2-5...
Yes they got beat bad by us and auburn , but they are still LSU and it's still Death Valley..
I bet They finish 9-3 ... 8-4

msstate7
10-16-2014, 08:33 PM
In LSU first 7 games they are 5-2 .. Everyone is acting like they are 2-5...
Yes they got beat bad by us and auburn , but they are still LSU and it's still Death Valley..
I bet They finish 9-3 ... 8-4

And the losses are to the best 2 teams in the country IMO

missouridawg
10-16-2014, 08:47 PM
I took the Hogs on the money line already. I think Arky rolls.

mic
10-16-2014, 08:52 PM
Yes OM has a very good defense..
But.. Lucky to beat bama.
Struggled with both Boise and Memphis.
They handled AM well but offensively they were less than impressive.
LSU in Death Valley is never a gimme.
Arkansas with that running game and how physical they are is a tough game esp in Fayetteville..

Coach34
10-16-2014, 08:53 PM

I'll disagree. UPig is going to be tough on everyone they play at home.

Coach34
10-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Dont forget November in Arkansas can often be wet and cold- and I like UPig even more in those conditions than I do a Spread team that cant run the football very well.

tcdog70
10-16-2014, 09:01 PM
The Hogs can't pass. Ga. Will whip thAt ASS

mic
10-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Dont forget November in Arkansas can often be wet and cold- and I like UPig even more in those conditions than I do a Spread team that cant run the football very well.

Agree 100%..
And just like the mad hatter said. Football dreams come to die in Death Valley at night...
Yes we have to go to T-town and play.
But they have 3 very lose able games even before we come to town....

Maroonthirteen
10-16-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't get all the optimism for Arkansas. Sure if they were playing a lesser opponent. But UGA looked good last week. Arkansas same ole.... Close put couldn't really put anything together when the game was still up for grabs. Again this week, Ark may keep it close for 3 quarters but UGA will put up more points.

CadaverDawg
10-17-2014, 08:01 AM
I took the Hogs on the money line already. I think Arky rolls.

You would think people would look at the VCash under our names, Mizzou. Am I right?*

engie
10-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Arkansas has been consistently pretty good this year. Georgia has been jeckyl and hyde a few times but really seemed to put it all together last week...

I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole... Just never know which UGA team is showing up...

sandwolf
10-17-2014, 09:13 AM
Arkansas has been consistently pretty good this year. Georgia has been jeckyl and hyde a few times but really seemed to put it all together last week...

I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole... Just never know which UGA team is showing up...

Agreed. I never bet on Georgia, for this very reason.

Political Hack
10-18-2014, 04:32 PM
don't think this is the right match up for them. UGA by 14+.

you're a genius.

CadaverDawg
10-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Self. Implied. Face palm.

To myself

basedog
10-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Georgia is for real!

A&M just looks like ....Jsu, man are they just bad!

Bama is back to being Bama!

Arkansas looks like......A&M! No way TSUN loses to them!

Maroonthirteen
10-18-2014, 04:51 PM
I don't get all the optimism for Arkansas. Sure if they were playing a lesser opponent. But UGA looked good last week. Arkansas same ole.... Close put couldn't really put anything together when the game was still up for grabs. Again this week, Ark may keep it close for 3 quarters but UGA will put up more points.

Hate it for Arkansas.....NOT! I endured so much BS in Little Rock. Hahahaha!
More importantly, Arkansas fans will unload a ton of tickets on stubhub. Our next home game, 63,000! 60,000 Bulldogs!

Offshore Dawg
10-18-2014, 05:18 PM
Self. Implied. Face palm.

To myself

You can't win them all !!!!
But, you have been doing good !