PDA

View Full Version : Today, on the Ole Miss talking points sheet....

FlabLoser
10-16-2014, 11:58 AM
The peanut gallery is firing in unison, "Bo is better than Dak", "Bo is in the Heisman discussion", "Hugh Kellenberger is not biased".

You don't even need to be a rebel on a private board to see that the strategy is.

They're out there trumpeting Bo's PASSING stats in comparison to Dak's passing stats. No mention of top 10 wins, total yards, total TDs, or heck..receiving TDs. It is absolutely killing them that Dak is the runaway Heisman favorite. They can't freaking stand it.

ShotgunDawg
10-16-2014, 12:00 PM
They are such a little brother complaining when big brother has bigger present under the Christmas tree.

Keep tearing down your goalpost little bros

engie
10-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Yep. Just got the "passing stats" comparison text...Curiously leaving off the other 600 yards and 9 TDs for Dak...

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Plus the fact that Bo has thrown waaay more passes this season. 1. because they have no run game as Dak has more yards and TD's rushing than TSUN's top three RB's COMBINED. 2. Dak hardly played much in the first few games. 3. Even when he was in we usually had such large leads we were running the ball trying to eat clock.

Also, saw a tweet that today that someone polled the Heisman voters. 91% had Dak in the lead. 91 freaking percent. I can guarantee you the other 9% did not have CBS listed. He is in the Heisman discussion about as much as I am.

ETA: CBS only has 300 more passing yards. Over 6 games that is only 50 yards/game. Big deal.

FlabLoser
10-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Joe Tessitore(sp) has been polling Heisman voters. I think he said he had access to 75% of the voters. He polled that many voters and 91% of them had Dak #1, and none of them had Dak lower than #2.

ShotgunDawg
10-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Aren't we giving their argument validity by actually discussing it? That's exactly what they want. They know Bo is no where close to be a Heisman caliber player, but they want him to be noticed and for Ole Miss to be talked about and recognized.

He obviously isn't a Heisman caliber player, so let's stop giving him the time of day and discussing it.

Dawg496
10-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Don't worry about the Bears, we have the national media on our side. They can keep trotting Hugh "JFatAss" Kellenberger out there to trumpet the company line but his prayers will fall on deaf ears. We've got basically all the young QB analysts at ESPN (Tebow, Palmer, McElroy) and numerous other talking heads (Tessitore, Finebaum, Rece Davis, SVP, Mike & Mike) who can't stop talking about Dak.

For once, we are controlling the conversation and the Bears are struggling to try and match our hype.

chef dixon
10-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Its hilarious because 90% of Ole Miss fans don't even like Bo.

Political Hack
10-16-2014, 12:44 PM
when they're comparing their guy to ours, we're winning. When we start comparing ours to theirs, we're losing.

Dak is being compared to Tebow right now. Let that register...

bluelightstar
10-16-2014, 12:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0E99RJIEAAfpWI.jpg

This is one of the images floating around on Twitter, for those interested in seeing what we're talking about. This is unreal stupid. Ole Miss fans are ridiculous right now.

Westdawg
10-16-2014, 01:03 PM
I love that they have left off the # of INTs for them. THAT would be awful for Bo as well

ShotgunDawg
10-16-2014, 01:06 PM
I love that they have left off the # of INTs for them. THAT would be awful for Bo as well

They leave off a lot...

Ints, rushing yards, total offense, total TDs, etc....

This isn't even a discussion.

engie
10-16-2014, 01:12 PM
That's the one I got the text of...Cute, really...

messageboardsuperhero
10-16-2014, 01:18 PM

This is one of the images floating around on Twitter, for those interested in seeing what we're talking about. This is unreal stupid. Ole Miss fans are ridiculous right now.

El- Oh- El. That's cute right there.

It's interesting how they conveniently left off 600+ of Dak's total yards and 9 of his TDs.

DawgHouseUnited
10-16-2014, 01:35 PM

Allow me to add an image to the discussion...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Wake-Up-and-Smell-The-Desperation-Adam-Brody-In-The-O.C..gif

RougeDawg
10-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Someone lock this stupid shit up.

Political Hack
10-16-2014, 01:40 PM
This may be the most classic little brother move ever.

EnterpriseDawg
10-16-2014, 01:55 PM
so Dak is throwing roughly 15 yards a completion. If you add that to the 30 less completions he has than Bo that's another 450 yards and as mentioned the additional rushing yards. Poor bear sharts.

defiantdog
10-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Not even worth the discussion. There aren't any heisman voters or analysts even talking about Bo. Next topic please

godlluB
10-16-2014, 02:08 PM
I'll just leave this here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz8SozbCMAE1gGA.jpg

SheltonChoked
10-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Huh. Yards per attempt and yards per completion seem to be missing from these passing stats...

As to several touchdowns.

Wonder why? ***

Political Hack
10-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I'll just leave this here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz8SozbCMAE1gGA.jpg

that is glorious.

guys please remember this isn't even a debate. Don't allow it to become one.

Gen. Grant
10-16-2014, 04:29 PM
Does anyone have the accurate comparison? With the real stats?

getatmedawg
10-16-2014, 04:34 PM
The peanut gallery is firing in unison, "Bo is better than Dak", "Bo is in the Heisman discussion", "Hugh Kellenberger is not biased".

You don't even need to be a rebel on a private board to see that the strategy is.

They're out there trumpeting Bo's PASSING stats in comparison to Dak's passing stats. No mention of top 10 wins, total yards, total TDs, or heck..receiving TDs. It is absolutely killing them that Dak is the runaway Heisman favorite. They can't freaking stand it.

The whole "3 wins against top 10 teams" thing is a little tired. LSU and Texas A&M might have been in the top 10 at the time we played them but they are in no way top 10 teams. Texas A&M might be a top 25 team and LSU is just awful. I do think that our convincing wins over LSU (in BR) and A&M combined with our convincing win over Auburn (who is a top 10 team IMO) justifies our ranking.

You can't really talk crap to TSUN fans if and when they beat LSU because LSU wasn't in the top 10 at the time. It's the same team. Same thing with A&M. Those morons will tell you that they beat A&M at their place and so its a better win. Truth be told they pretty much copied our game plan with all of the back shoulder throws and screens.

FlabLoser
10-16-2014, 05:05 PM
The whole "3 wins against top 10 teams" thing is a little tired. LSU and Texas A&M might have been in the top 10 at the time we played them but they are in no way top 10 teams. Texas A&M might be a top 25 team and LSU is just awful. I do think that our convincing wins over LSU (in BR) and A&M combined with our convincing win over Auburn (who is a top 10 team IMO) justifies our ranking.

You can't really talk crap to TSUN fans if and when they beat LSU because LSU wasn't in the top 10 at the time. It's the same team. Same thing with A&M. Those morons will tell you that they beat A&M at their place and so its a better win. Truth be told they pretty much copied our game plan with all of the back shoulder throws and screens.

You defend Ole Miss far too much.

Exhibit A: http://www.elitedawgs.com/search.php?searchid=263002

Bye!

fishwater99
10-16-2014, 10:02 PM

Dak has 1 receiving TD and 8 TD's rushing with 576 yards. 23 total TD's..

Bo has no receiving TD's and 2 TD's rushing with 89 yards. 17 total TD's..

They are freaking out with us being #1 and Dak in the Heisman talk..

This isn't 1964...

38843dawg
10-16-2014, 10:20 PM
Interesting that Bo starts running more just this past week. Will be interesting to see how he holds up if this trend continues.

SDDawg
10-16-2014, 10:55 PM
It sucks to suck... even the haters know it.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2014, 10:56 PM
when they're comparing their guy to ours, we're winning. When we start comparing ours to theirs, we're losing.

Dak is being compared to Tebow right now. Let that register...

Every time I see a comaprison it's with Tebow, Johnny Football and Newton and it always turn out to be Dak is ahead of those three. The only comparison you ever see for Bo is from Ole Miss dick heads comparing him to Dak.

Bo is dued a three interception game. Then, what will the spin be?

SDDawg
10-16-2014, 10:57 PM
This isn't 1964...

Gold.

Jack Lambert
10-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Interesting that Bo starts running more just this past week. Will be interesting to see how he holds up if this trend continues.

Ole Miss is going to win however if their defense don't score it will be a close game. Ole Miss offense is not that good and Tenn defense is better then A&M's.