PDA

View Full Version : For you star gazers- Traver Jung

DistrictDawg92
10-15-2014, 01:05 PM
247 rated our newest 2015 commit JUCO linebacker Traver Jung a 90, which is a 4 star. Maybe the recruiting websites are starting to pay attention to "Mullen's ratings". Seen a lot of talk about him being potential all-SEC and maybe even a draft pick. I know it's obvious now but I think we can quit complaining about when Mullen gets some commitment out of left field.

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2014, 01:31 PM
I wonder if the staff made a concerted effort to keep this guy's recruitment a secret? His measurables indicate that he should've been a high level, high offer recruit.

Jacksondevildog
10-15-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm sure that Freeze is already checking to see if he has any traffic citations/other issues that he can make disappear right before signing day like he did with Tee Shepherd.
I wonder if the staff made a concerted effort to keep this guy's recruitment a secret? His measurables indicate that he should've been a high level, high offer recruit.

DistrictDawg92
10-15-2014, 01:42 PM

It is a very odd recruitment. I heard somewhere that he was all set to sign with Arkansas out of high school but as signing day got closer it was obvious that he wasn't going to make his grades. Ole miss offered him and I also heard WVU has too, so maybe he was just overlooked by the recruiting sites. In watching his film he almost looks like an overgrown safety, AKA Matt Wells. But I do agree his combination of size and speed seem to equal that of a big time recruit. Hopefully he is a December grad and can get a spring under his belt and then step into a 1B role immediately next year.

mcain31
10-15-2014, 05:00 PM
It is a very odd recruitment. I heard somewhere that he was all set to sign with Arkansas out of high school but as signing day got closer it was obvious that he wasn't going to make his grades. Ole miss offered him and I also heard WVU has too, so maybe he was just overlooked by the recruiting sites. In watching his film he almost looks like an overgrown safety, AKA Matt Wells. But I do agree his combination of size and speed seem to equal that of a big time recruit. Hopefully he is a December grad and can get a spring under his belt and then step into a 1B role immediately next year.
His Bulldogs247 commitment article says Jung is expected to be a December grad.

engie
10-15-2014, 06:42 PM
He was recruited for the Wells role...

We're getting even bigger on D...

gravedigger
10-15-2014, 06:50 PM
We r going to have to b selective.

The kids are leaders or they are cattle.

Leaders should be the top of the list