PDA

View Full Version : Bye week

msstate7
10-15-2014, 12:31 PM
I've gotta tell you that I'm glad to have a bye. These last 3 games have been great, but tough on me at the same time. What games are you most interested in this weekend?

Om-tenn -- this is obvious and of course I'm all rocky top this sat

Lsu-Ky -- geaux Tigers! I want lsu to get things going in the right direction. I think pounding the rock with LF was a step in the right direction. I haven't given up hope lsu can help us with an upset over om or bama

Fsu-nd -- if we stay on top, we'll be meeting up the winner of this game possibly. I don't have a preference one way or another.

BulldogDX55
10-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Fsu-nd -- if we stay on top, we'll be meeting up the winner of this game possibly. I don't have a preference one way or another.

A close, sloppy ND win is most likely to keep us in first, but I don't see ND taking this unless Jameis gets suspended before the weekend. They're both overrated, it's just that ND is more so.

chainedup_Dawg
10-15-2014, 01:40 PM
A close, sloppy ND win is most likely to keep us in first, but I don't see ND taking this unless Jameis gets suspended before the weekend. They're both overrated, it's just that ND is more so.

I know it'll never happen but I would love for them to be in a 3-2 game with both qbs getting rocked all game