PDA

View Full Version : aw snap - a young Aubie fan in tears

mjh94
10-15-2014, 11:31 AM
if the Auburn fanbase wasn't such whiny assholes i'd be restrained to post this. but.... they are.

Young Auburn Fan (http://vid1306.photobucket.com/albums/s569/creativomjh/young_aubie_zpszscsvqkg.mp4)

*** i cant figure out how to embed a video

Political Hack
10-15-2014, 12:21 PM
I still feel bad for the kid, even though they are arrogant pricks most of the time.

I think we've won 2 of the last 3 but I guarantee you they still list us an automatic "W" next year on their schedules.

Bubb Rubb
10-15-2014, 12:27 PM
I still feel bad for the kid, even though they are arrogant pricks most of the time.

I think we've won 2 of the last 3 but I guarantee you they still list us an automatic "W" next year on their schedules.

It would've been three in a row if we hadn't gone to a prevent D on that last drive.

Auburn doesn't scare me. We just match up well with what Malzahn likes to do.

QuadrupleOption
10-15-2014, 01:09 PM
if the Auburn fanbase wasn't such whiny assholes i'd be restrained to post this. but.... they are.

Young Auburn Fan (http://vid1306.photobucket.com/albums/s569/creativomjh/young_aubie_zpszscsvqkg.mp4)

Damn. I hope someone talks to that kid and explains to him that a football game isn't worth crying over.

Homedawg
10-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Damn. I hope someone talks to that kid and explains to him that a football game isn't worth crying over.

You better explain that to a lot of folks!

BulldogBear
10-15-2014, 01:46 PM
He's looking at his phone. Maybe he just got a break up text or something.

IMissJack
10-15-2014, 02:09 PM
In my youth, there were games I felt like that (Mostly Felker games).

Jacksondevildog
10-15-2014, 02:18 PM
Yeah. He got a text from a Bama or MSU fan saying that State was going in Auburn's ass dry and he didn't like it.
He's looking at his phone. Maybe he just got a break up text or something.

BSME04
10-15-2014, 02:29 PM
The sad part is the older gentleman beside (presumably his father) looks to be almost as distraught as the kid. Some people really need to reevaluate their priorities...

MabenMaroon
10-15-2014, 03:10 PM

Now posting that was just plain mean, kind of like Dak running up the middle for a td mean.

JDog13
10-15-2014, 03:17 PM
If their child gets that distraught over his team losing, his parents need to look at how they are raising him. Maybe they shouldn't take him to the games until they can make him understand that football games aren't that important.

TrapGame
10-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Ok, the guy behind the kid wearing the AU ankle socks is killing me! I bet he was crying too!

Percho
10-15-2014, 03:59 PM

Shoot, I'm 70 plus and have had many, many of those over the years.

dickiedawg
10-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Pretty sure that was me during the Alabama game in 99. Except at home by myself.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Reminds me of the Croom years, sad times

angusyoung
10-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Screw that kid. I hope they got a flat tire on the way home.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-15-2014, 06:07 PM
The kid went from anger to tears in a split second which might indicate he accidently bit his lip or popped his jaw. Pain will do that to you.

mstatefan91
10-15-2014, 06:15 PM
The kid went from anger to tears in a split second which might indicate he accidently bit his lip or popped his jaw. Pain will do that to you.

U what?

Dawgcentral
10-15-2014, 06:28 PM
Pitiful display by both people that shows a lack of having a decent grasp on reality.

The world's gone to hell. Sure I've been angry at the results of a game. Greatly disappointed many times. But I've never covered my head in that way. I've never broken out in tears over losing,..though my eyes got wet when Coach Ogre went for it on 4th down!!

Those people need to get a grasp on the definition of true hardship.

gravedigger
10-15-2014, 06:59 PM
As a father and a former kid who loves my team your post is the definition of classless.

Dawgcentral
10-15-2014, 07:08 PM
Rest assured, your definition of classless falls well short of what I consider an insult. I love MSU. But if my child started to bawl over a loss I'd be very concerned.

mstatefan91
10-15-2014, 07:25 PM
Rest assured, your definition of classless falls well short of what I consider an insult. I love MSU. But if my child started to bawl over a loss I'd be very concerned.

I could be wrong but I think he's referring to the person who put it out there for the entire internet to view. The OP

Dawgcentral
10-15-2014, 07:32 PM
If that's the case, my most sincere apologies offered to gravedigger. That possibility indeed occurred to me after I made the post.

DovaDawg
10-15-2014, 07:34 PM
This reminds me of the year I walked out of the Egg Bowl. I think it was the tip, kick, pick, kick year. I got outside the stadium and some grown man in ole miss gear was balling about it was supposed to be their year. The female with him was completely embarrassed. I swore to never let myself come anywhere close to being that guy. Kid needs to get his priorities straight.

dawggoneit
10-15-2014, 07:42 PM
I would have gotten a swift backhand from my father for acting a fool!

gravedigger
10-15-2014, 08:08 PM
No big deal dawgcentral. We cool

Percho
10-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Pitiful display by both people that shows a lack of having a decent grasp on reality.

The world's gone to hell. Sure I've been angry at the results of a game. Greatly disappointed many times. But I've never covered my head in that way. I've never broken out in tears over losing,..though my eyes got wet when Coach Ogre went for it on 4th down!!

Those people need to get a grasp on the definition of true hardship.

That's the day, "Colonel Reb," was crying. I saw him.

Bothrops
10-15-2014, 11:55 PM
This reminds me of the year I walked out of the Egg Bowl. I think it was the tip, kick, pick, kick year. I got outside the stadium and some grown man in ole miss gear was balling about it was supposed to be their year. The female with him was completely embarrassed. I swore to never let myself come anywhere close to being that guy. Kid needs to get his priorities straight.

Lol that's hilarious!

mjh94
10-16-2014, 10:10 AM
his brother looks to have awesome knee high orange/blue socks on. his parents are sitting behind him... with the sweet auburn ankle socks. maybe he's crying because he wanted to wear the knee highs and his bro beat him to it.

The sad part is the older gentleman beside (presumably his father) looks to be almost as distraught as the kid. Some people really need to reevaluate their priorities...