PDA

View Full Version : My white hot hate for Ole Miss U won't

cheewgumm
10-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Allow me to root for them. However my boss ( big Texas fan) says we should root for both teams to be 11-0 going into that game so that if we lose we can still claim we should be in the playoff as we would have only
Lost on the road to the #1 team.

Personally I'm rooting for them to lose always, but still interesting.

cheewgumm
10-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Add ... This is supposing the possibility we could lose there... It's a just in case scenario. I think we win that game but the question was " what if y'all lose at Oxford".

spiritual_machine2005
10-15-2014, 09:47 AM
No. I want them to lose to auby and lsu, so if we win at bama, it wont matter if we win or loose the egg bowl. We would win the west with the tie breaker over auburn. We still get in playoffs with a win in SECCG.

Bully Dee Williams
10-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Screw them! I want them to lose the rest of their games. I want nothing but the worst collapse in history for those mfers.

Dawgheadcheese
10-15-2014, 09:54 AM
No. I want them to lose to auby and lsu, so if we win at bama, it wont matter if we win or loose the egg bowl. We would win the west with the tie breaker over auburn. We still get in playoffs with a win in SECCG.

This is the correct strategy. However, I am certain that IF Prescott and Robinson are healthy for the Egg Bowl, we win. Dak (again, if healthy) will not lose to OM - period.

Coach34
10-15-2014, 09:55 AM

THIS all day

BSME04
10-15-2014, 09:58 AM
I think a loss in the last game of the regular season will guarantee we wouldn't make the playoff unless we play in and win the SECCG. Even if we were still in 4th place, other teams would be able to jump us by winning their conference championship.

ScottH
10-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Unfortunately it is not in my makeup to pull for them on a "what if" scenario. At all. Ever.

If could see pulling for them on a particular day if a win on that day and that day only put us in Atlanta. Otherwise, never.

TrapGame
10-15-2014, 10:29 AM
I'd rather pull for Ebola...or Herpes...or ISIS....or Vegans....or a democrat....or fill in blank ______.

RossDawg82
10-15-2014, 10:43 AM
I would love nothing more than to have the West already locked up when we travel to Oxpatch.

Ralph
10-15-2014, 11:16 AM
The wishful 11-0 scenario for both is ONLY a silver lining type thing if we lose egg bowl. We should want every SECw team to beat each other as much as possible in order to clinch PRIOR to the egg bowl. Thats the scenario every Bulldog fan should be 'rooting' for.

Spider-Man
10-15-2014, 11:25 AM
10/18: Go Vols. Gig 'em.
10/25: Hail State. Geaux Tigers. Go Vols.
11/01: Hail State. War Eagle.
11/08: Hail State. Geaux Tigers.
11/15: Hail State.
11/22: Hail State. Woo Pig Sooie.
11/29: This is Our State.

Gen. Grant
10-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Nope, not me. We compete for too many things like recruits and media attention. Why would I wan the fate of our potential SEC championship to come down to the Egg Bowl?! No. I hope they lose every game from here on out. I don't care about the attention the state of Mississippi is getting. I care about Mississippi State. Period.

starkvegasdawg
10-15-2014, 11:44 AM
I want their equipment manager to put itching powder in their jocks instead of Gold Bond. I want their bus to pull a JSU and catch on fire on the way to every game. I want all their hotels to be over booked and force to sleep 20 in a room. I want all their pregame meals to come from the value menu at Taco Bell. I want their bathrooms to always be out of soap and only three rolls of half used John Wayne toilet paper to share. I want all the players' girlfriends (and Robert's boyfriend) to text them 30 minutes before kickoff and tell them they're having a threesome right now with guys from LSU. I want them all to get a notice for jury duty every week. I want them to all lose their remotes to their TV's and they have to watch a marathon of The View.

DawgPoundtheRock
10-15-2014, 12:12 PM
Ole miss u will lose at least one of AU. LSU or Ark. Likely lose 2 and hopefully 3.

RealHastings
10-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Ole miss u will lose at least one of AU. LSU or Ark. Likely lose 2 and hopefully 3.

We've been saying this about them every game so far though, lolz. I hope they lose just as bad as the next guy, but its time time start being honest with ourselves. They aint losing to arky or lsu. Auburn will give them a game but I cant see them beating them at oxford. It is what it is. We just have to take care of business in the egg bowl.

Someone had to say it..

starkvegasdawg
10-15-2014, 12:53 PM
We've been saying this about them every game so far though, lolz. I hope they lose just as bad as the next guy, but its time time start being honest with ourselves. They aint losing to arky or lsu. Auburn will give them a game but I cant see them beating them at oxford. It is what it is. We just have to take care of business in the egg bowl.

Someone had to say it..

I still say that scenario is possible, but not probable. It's just a matter of time before Bad Bo decides to suit up again. They got away with that aganst Boise but won't against a decent SEC team. They lose one game and it could all be over for them mentally and the spiral downward begins.

Maroonthirteen
10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
I am trying really hard to come up with a scenario in which OM undefeated into te egg bowl helps us.... Only situation it would help is IF we slip at Bama and there is a 3 way tie atop the secw. also there are a number of other 1 loss teams and we need a big road win to catapult us back in the top 4.

With all that said though, we are in the top 4 now. So every week: 1. I hope we win. 2. All other undefeated teams lose. 3. Bama to lose. I don't care if auburn wins out. We own the tie breaker.

Edit to add: OM came very close to losing to Bama in Oxford. I think AU has at LEASt a 50% chance to win there.