PDA

View Full Version : Nickoe Whitley

msstate7
10-14-2014, 04:40 PM
How different is this season if he doesn't make those 2 plays against ark and om?

I think we'd still be a good team, but I'm not sure we're where we are now. Those 2 plays got us bowl eligible which allowed us to practice more. We have been a different offensive team since bowl practice. It also kept our swagger going.

quickstrike2
10-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Those plays mattered a lot, got us bowl eligible, and really ended the season on a high note. Mullen seemed re-energized the last quarter of the year, the defense solidified as a unit, and Dak really came out as a player during that time.

bulldawg28
10-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Nickoe is the man.

Dawgcentral
10-14-2014, 05:29 PM
The bowl practice seemed to make a big difference. I think Mullen really took command of the play calling at that time. Dak got the snaps being completely healthy, and Jameon seemed to have his breaking out party.

Mullen's offensive mind has always been the most successful with a dual threat QB at the helm. Dak's maturity came of age, and he started to shine. Showed his real potential to those not familiar with him.

DistrictDawg92
10-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Nickoe is one of my top 5 favorite dawgs in my lifetime. It sure is ashamed to think of what he was pre-injury though, he really had NFL potential.

Bully13
10-14-2014, 05:57 PM
Can he heal and still maybe tryout?...oh yea dont for the tea bagging....wallace deserved that after what he did to get that pf

DistrictDawg92
10-14-2014, 06:03 PM
Can he heal and still maybe tryout?...oh yea dont for the tea bagging....wallace deserved that after what he did to get that pf

I really think with the achilles injury he just lost that extra step that is needed to play Safety in the NFL. An achilles tear is worst for a football player than any tear in the knee IMO

Coach34
10-14-2014, 06:19 PM
They were big plays- but people also forget Milton fumbled on the UPig 2 yard line. That was pretty big too