PDA

View Full Version : Why why why

Rick Danko
10-14-2014, 11:49 AM
Why the hell do I continue to turn on the Tim Brando show? Why? My god it is amazing his stumping for Ole Miss as the better team. Their win over A&M more impressive then ours over Auburn. And yes, the words did just come out of his mouth; "we thought auburn was the best team in the country,they clearly were not". I agree with him on that but not his context of saying it, he was saying our win was not that impressive. Damn man he is a hell of a homer.

DistrictDawg92
10-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Funny how when we beat someone they just aren't as good as people figured, keep disrespecting, it's obviously worked thus far.

Pollodawg
10-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Doesn't Brando have a kid at OM?

Homedawg
10-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Of course, clearly they are not, we whipped that ass. Can't be them. Just keep winning. Everything takes care of itself.

Maroonthirteen
10-14-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm proud to say. That I have been successful so far today in ignoring memphis sports radio. I have been rebel spin/Grizz news free for over a year now.

We are #1 regardless what those clowns say.

HoopsDawg
10-14-2014, 12:19 PM
I thought you were talking about Dan's fake punt call against a punt safe defense when we were up 21-0 and punting from our own 35. My bad.

TrapGame
10-14-2014, 12:23 PM
Y'all know Brando gonna Brando.

But remember he loved himself some Sly Croom. Thought he was a hell of a coach.

SignalToNoise
10-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Yes, Brando has a daughter at OM I believe. Rather that is the reason he is such an OM homer or not would be impossible to prove, but he loves him some bears.

Bubb Rubb
10-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Why the hell do I continue to turn on the Tim Brando show? Why? My god it is amazing his stumping for Ole Miss as the better team. Their win over A&M more impressive then ours over Auburn. And yes, the words did just come out of his mouth; "we thought auburn was the best team in the country,they clearly were not". I agree with him on that but not his context of saying it, he was saying our win was not that impressive. Damn man he is a hell of a homer.

Who gives a crap? At this point, it just doesn't matter. Just keep winning. We (and they) will get a chance to settle it on the field thanksgiving weekend.

I seen it dawg
10-14-2014, 12:33 PM
He is an airbag. I'm at an airport with him and ask him how the games in Miss gonna go. He says OM will beat Bama which he was right on and he says we wouldn't be able to play with AM because of their weapons. I always thought he was an asshat but he proved it during that 45 second conversation.

Behrdawg
10-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Brando is an idiot. No clue why he has a show. He reminds me a lot of Yancy.

Jack Lambert
10-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Doesn't Brando have a kid at OM?

She must in grad school or stupid as they come because I have been hearing that for 12 years.