PDA

View Full Version : Quick update on my take on Head to Head and quality.

gravedigger
05-31-2013, 05:45 PM
It has certainly gotten better.

Matt is still rambling a bit, but he's FAR more on point of sports discussion than he was.

Richard is still Richard and that is good too.

Yea, dick made a mistake the other day with the short bus comment, but he apologized and they got past it better than in the past.

If I were a new listener, I'd hold on till the summer and see if they get some interesting banter.

Good work guys. THat said, I still had to shut it off during the PC discussion yesterday.

But you still have homework to do. the rah rah shit will grow old. Break down some positions and depth. STAY AWAY FROM RECRUITING until November or only touch on it lightly.

One peice of advice. MOST listeners have about 10-20 minutes in the car of your 2 hour show. If you'd rather listen to good old music, then your listeners probably would too and they will hit the next button on the dial.

Keep working at it. And Matt, gimme more athlete perspective. Richard will never be able to match it, and it's why you are on the show.

sincerely

digger

TopconDog
05-31-2013, 06:21 PM
It has certainly gotten better.

Matt is still rambling a bit, but he's FAR more on point of sports discussion than he was.

Richard is still Richard and that is good too.

Yea, dick made a mistake the other day with the short bus comment, but he apologized and they got past it better than in the past.

If I were a new listener, I'd hold on till the summer and see if they get some interesting banter.

Good work guys. THat said, I still had to shut it off during the PC discussion yesterday.

But you still have homework to do. the rah rah shit will grow old. Break down some positions and depth. STAY AWAY FROM RECRUITING until November or only touch on it lightly.

One peice of advice. MOST listeners have about 10-20 minutes in the car of your 2 hour show. If you'd rather listen to good old music, then your listeners probably would too and they will hit the next button on the dial.

Keep working at it. And Matt, gimme more athlete perspective. Richard will never be able to match it, and it's why you are on the show.

sincerely

digger

Matt's show ain"t the greatest but, it beats the hell out of bo bounds or doug colson.