PDA

View Full Version : Current Top 10 opponents...

CadaverDawg
10-14-2014, 09:27 AM
We play/played:

Auburn at home
Bama on the road
Ole Missus on the road

Ole Miss plays/played:

MSU at home
Auburn at home
Bama at home

Let's be real here....if Auburn and MSU are overrated as OM fans/media say they are....they will have underachieved if they don't win out. Look at how perfect their schedule is. Every game against the current top 10 is in Oxford. Not to mention they got the worst two teams in the East this year in Vandy and Tennessee, while we have to go to East leading Kentucky and play in the biggest game of their season.

If Ole Miss doesn't win out playing all those overrated teams at home, they underachieved

Political Hack
10-14-2014, 09:42 AM
We will have played the following top tens by the end of the season:

1) @LSU
2) A&M
3) Auburn
4) @Bama
5) @OM
6) SECCG
7) Playoff Game
8) Natty

They can scream overrated after we wax their ass next to the grove and go on to win the whole damn thing.

I seen it dawg
10-14-2014, 12:41 PM
When you don't lose a game after playing in Dallas in January it's pretty much no argument.

Dawghouse
10-14-2014, 02:15 PM
are you assuming Ole Miss is going to be top 10 when we play them? I can't decide. They'd obviously have to lose 2 to drop that far so it'd have to be two of UT, LSU, Ark, AU. I think they take 3 out of 4 and you are right but I'd like to see them lose 2 so we can try to wrap this div up playing Vandy.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2014, 02:25 PM
are you assuming Ole Miss is going to be top 10 when we play them? I can't decide. They'd obviously have to lose 2 to drop that far so it'd have to be two of UT, LSU, Ark, AU. I think they take 3 out of 4 and you are right but I'd like to see them lose 2 so we can try to wrap this div up playing Vandy.

Depends on who they lose to. They defoul the bed this Saturday against TN then they'll need a pair of binoculars to see the top 10. A loss to Auburn and they probably stay in the top 10 even though Auburn is just a horrible team and all since we managed to beat them. I really think the pollsters don't want to MS teams ranked that high and will be looking for a reason to drop one of us hard should we lose a game. Especially with FSU fans whining and the darlings of football, Notre Dame, knocking on the door of playoff contention. The football nation will implode if two SEC teams get into the playoffs. If it's two teams from the West then hell will freeze over. If it's two teams from the west and from MS then I fully expect the rest of the football worlds' heads to start rotating ala the exorcist and puking pea soup everywhere. No, nobody wants two teams from MS with this level of success. Any chance they get to knock one of us down a notch they will. Between us and TSUN it will be a case of who blinks first.