PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss perception versus reality

blacklistedbully
10-14-2014, 12:44 AM
Who Ole Miss thinks they are:

Who they really are:

hacker
10-14-2014, 12:49 AM
regardless of what you mean, i don't get the reference, ole miss is good. can we all just accept it instead of looking like idiots? every time you guys come up with some excuse for why they aren't good, you sound just like them saying we're only good because freezus made us try harder.

ole miss is good. ole miss is good. ole miss is good. i hate it, but ole miss is good.

mstatefan91
10-14-2014, 12:51 AM
TSUN is good. Gonna make it that much more satisfactory when we beat them in Oxford this year

blacklistedbully
10-14-2014, 01:39 AM
regardless of what you mean, i don't get the reference, ole miss is good. can we all just accept it instead of looking like idiots? every time you guys come up with some excuse for why they aren't good, you sound just like them saying we're only good because freezus made us try harder.

ole miss is good. ole miss is good. ole miss is good. i hate it, but ole miss is good.

Seriously?? Relax, or go read some other thread you find less offensive. I'm just talking about in general over the decades, and just poking fun. Get a sense of humor or get out of the thread.

dawgoneyall
10-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Stick it.

bulldogcountry1
10-14-2014, 07:13 AM
My experience with their fans so far is the opposite. They are so busy being jealous and complaining about every little thing that they can't even enjoy what they have, which is a really good team. They can't stand having to share the spotlight.

LiterallyPolice
10-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Love that commercial.... "Don't be like this me"

RossDawg82
10-14-2014, 08:07 AM
"My cables out, so Im watching kids swim at the rec center"

Political Hack
10-14-2014, 08:12 AM
"My cables out, so Im watching kids swim at the rec center"

so hotty toddy.

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2014, 08:37 AM
They are much like we were in 1999, a great D with a one demensional offense. The difference is our 1999 team could run and not pass. They can pass but can't run against good D. That's why they have blown more people out than we did back then. Their D is going to keep them in every game most likely. It's good enough for them to win every game if they can score some points. The key to them is getting in Bo's grill and forcing turnovers.

blacklistedbully
10-14-2014, 09:59 AM
They are much like we were in 1999, a great D with a one demensional offense. The difference is our 1999 team could run and not pass. They can pass but can't run against good D. That's why they have blown more people out than we did back then. Their D is going to keep them in every game most likely. It's good enough for them to win every game if they can score some points. The key to them is getting in Bo's grill and forcing turnovers.

Has anyone committed to running up the middle, straight at them yet? I thought for sure Bama would, but they didn't so much. I didn;t watch much of the TAMU game, but am guessing they didn't much either.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sure seems to me they are exactly the kind of defense you want to run straight at and pound relentlessly to negate their speed advantage and wear them down for the 2nd half. HAs anyone really tried that yet? If not, why not? Maybe aTm decided they were going to just stick with their strength of passing, even though it played into TSUN's strength? Maybe Bama is too Kiffinized?

Or maybe those other teams have decided they can't run right up the middle on them, and I'm just wrong about that.

Political Hack
10-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Kiffin's refusal to accept what they were giving them cost Bama that game. We know CDM will run it every play in the 2nd half to get a win (@UF).

sleepy dawg
10-14-2014, 10:34 AM
My only Ole Miss friend told me on Sunday that they beat us at game day.............................. yeah.