PDA

View Full Version : I read a stupid thread on Bafoom earlier...

Coach34
10-13-2014, 10:18 PM
(shocker huh???) where they tried to make themselves feel better about Mullen having success. They were basically saying that Freezus being at Ole Missus has caused Mullen to coach harder, recruit harder, and do better on gameday. I mean, it was really dumb as **** what they were saying. But since they read here all the time- and hey guys,click an ad while you are here- let me explain to you why State is so good this year. State is really good this year because:

1. We have a very talented QB who is in his 4th year in the system. Mullen finally has his dual threat he has waited on.
2. We have a very talented 4th year Jr at TB
3. We have 3 5th year guys, 1 4th year, and 1 3rd year starting on the OL.
4. We have 2 5th year Sr's starting at WR along with a physical freak in his 2nd year
5. We have 3 5th year Sr's starting on the DL- plus a future 1st rounder playing there
6. We have a 1st-2nd round MLB in his 4th year, another draft pick who is a 5th year Sr, and a very talented 3rd year player at LB
7. We have 3rd, 4th, and 5th year players in the Secondary.

See a trend here? Other than 2nd year players Chris Jones and DeRunnya Wilson- who will both be 3 year guys and drafted-State starts almost entirely 4th and 5th year players. Out of the 22 starters- 2 on offense and 3 on defense- only 5 guys- are less than 4th year players. It has nothing to do with Freezus- this season was set in motion long before Freezus was a gleam in Archie Manning's eye as his 6th choice as coach. Preston Smith, Benardrick McKinney, Dakota Prescott, Josh Robinson, Jameon Lewis, Matt Wells, Kaleb Eulls, PJ Jones, Dillon Day, Blaine Clausell, Ben Beckwith, Taveze Calhoun, Jay Hughes, Jamerson Love-the guys that lead us- are all 4th and 5th year players

THAT's why we are good. Not because Freezus does anything at Ole Missus.

messageboardsuperhero
10-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Nope, you're wrong. Dan Mullen is coaching harder because of Hugh Freeze. That is the only explanation.

Everything that Mississippi State does is somehow related to UM.

BossDawg
10-13-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm no longer surprised at the stuff they come up with and actually believe.

RougeDawg
10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Aren't "Stupid" and "Bafoom" redundant?

Those clowns make kids who ride the short bus, look like Einsteins.

Todd4State
10-13-2014, 10:49 PM
You make a really good point in that we are succeeding because we are developing and playing 4th and 5th year guys. I think that is our best way to survive in the SEC at this point. Now, if we keep having seasons like this, elite Alabama, LSU, Texas, etc. type talent is going to start coming here. (I can't believe I actually said that, but it's true) But until then we have to keep developing talent like we are. And of course, if we can get a Chris Jones and a Bear Wilson who are three year guys, by all means we are going to take them. But we're going to have to keep producing and developing like we are right now.

TUSK
10-13-2014, 11:00 PM
(shocker huh???) where they tried to make themselves feel better about Mullen having success. They were basically saying that Freezus being at Ole Missus has caused Mullen to coach harder, recruit harder, and do better on gameday. I mean, it was really dumb as **** what they were saying. But since they read here all the time- and hey guys,click an ad while you are here- let me explain to you why State is so good this year. State is really good this year because:

1. We have a very talented QB who is in his 4th year in the system. Mullen finally has his dual threat he has waited on.
2. We have a very talented 4th year Jr at TB
3. We have 3 5th year guys, 1 4th year, and 1 3rd year starting on the OL.
4. We have 2 5th year Sr's starting at WR along with a physical freak in his 2nd year
5. We have 3 5th year Sr's starting on the DL- plus a future 1st rounder playing there
6. We have a 1st-2nd round MLB in his 4th year, another draft pick who is a 5th year Sr, and a very talented 3rd year player at LB
7. We have 3rd, 4th, and 5th year players in the Secondary.

See a trend here? Other than 2nd year players Chris Jones and DeRunnya Wilson- who will both be 3 year guys and drafted-State starts almost entirely 4th and 5th year players. Out of the 22 starters- 2 on offense and 3 on defense- only 5 guys- are less than 4th year players. It has nothing to do with Freezus- this season was set in motion long before Freezus was a gleam in Archie Manning's eye as his 6th choice as coach. Preston Smith, Benardrick McKinney, Dakota Prescott, Josh Robinson, Jameon Lewis, Matt Wells, Kaleb Eulls, PJ Jones, Dillon Day, Blaine Clausell, Ben Beckwith, Taveze Calhoun, Jay Hughes, Jamerson Love-the guys that lead us- are all 4th and 5th year players

THAT's why we are good. Not because Freezus does anything at Ole Missus.

I didn't know college players could play more than 3 years*

Ralph
10-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Also saw a thread where they claim OSHA is investigating DWS noise levels as an unsafe working environment. I saw it with my own eyes.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49548/OSHA-getting-involved-at-State-due-to-noise-levels#.VD0mVr7dubA

Bully Dee Williams
10-14-2014, 12:20 AM
Also saw a thread where they claim OSHA is investigating DWS noise levels as an unsafe working environment. I saw it with my own eyes.

That it is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard, then I remembered that they don't know what a good game environment is like.

RossDawg82
10-14-2014, 08:08 AM
This isn't nearly as stupid as one guy on Nafoom who said he would rather be #3 right now than #1. That is Rebel logic right there

Coach34
10-14-2014, 08:12 AM
This isn't nearly as stupid as one guy on Nafoom who said he would rather be #3 right now than #1. That is Rebel logic right there

Hahahahaha- please link that or screen shot it so we can enjoy that for awhile. That is awesomely stupid

RossDawg82
10-14-2014, 08:22 AM
your wish is my command....

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49559/think-d-ranked-3-point-season-1#.VD0jd6R0wdU

FlabLoser
10-14-2014, 08:50 AM
I recall telling Ole Miss fans years ago that if MSU won a national championship, Ole Miss folks would still find excuses to say Ole Miss was a better program. Damn if that doesn't actually play out.

Todd4State
10-14-2014, 08:56 AM
I recall telling Ole Miss fans years ago that if MSU won a national championship, Ole Miss folks would still find excuses to say Ole Miss was a better program. Damn if that doesn't actually play out.

And they'll make a bumper sticker bragging about it.

TrapGame
10-14-2014, 09:00 AM
your wish is my command....

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49559/think-d-ranked-3-point-season-1#.VD0jd6R0wdU

Holy Hell!!!

That's some grade A delusional shit right there.

RossDawg82
10-14-2014, 09:13 AM
I have never in my life heard anyone say they would rather be 3rd than 1st. That is the funniest thing I have even seen. Got to love their competitive drive.

Pollodawg
10-14-2014, 09:18 AM
What can you expect? Living in State's shadow since 2009 has driven them bat crap crazy, and it wasn't a long journey to begin with.

There WILL be some more DeVinner type of crap or lat era JWS shenanigan on the horizon. That, you can bank on.

engie
10-14-2014, 09:30 AM
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20141014-hrpi-50kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20141014-hrpi-50kb)

Arlo being level-headed as always**

SignalToNoise
10-14-2014, 10:40 AM
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20141014-hrpi-50kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20141014-hrpi-50kb)

Arlo being level-headed as always**

Nevermind that I disagree with what he is saying. Let's examine the self-contradiction instead:

He says State has all the pressure while they are under the radar, but then he says #1 and #3 are no different.

Which is it, Jughead?