PDA

View Full Version : Fan color scheme for the Auburn game

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Watching the replay right now, and I have one complaint about the gameday atmosphere

I don't much care if we do a "White out" or a "Maroon Out", however, whichever color we choose, the whole crowd needs to be wearing the same color.

On the CBS broadcast, the white out looks great on the bottom level, however, Auburn's orange and MSU's maroon kinda of blends in the upper deck. Basically, it makes it appear as though the entire upper decks are Auburn fans.

Again, this isn't a big deal, and the atmosphere was awesome. Just one minor detail that could be improved upon.

Barking 13
10-13-2014, 10:19 PM
we could do a checkerboard like TN***

Todd4State
10-13-2014, 10:55 PM
The best solution is to not let Auburn fans go to the game.

I was surprised at how many fans they brought to be honest with you.

mstatefan91
10-14-2014, 12:58 AM
I think it would be great if we could coordinate alternating colors in each section (maroon/white/maroon/white) especially on the bottom. This would require putting thousands of shirts in the stands though..

Dawg61
10-14-2014, 01:37 AM
I think it would be great if we could coordinate alternating colors in each section (maroon/white/maroon/white) especially on the bottom. This would require putting thousands of shirts in the stands though..

No it requires everyone going to a website to see what color their section is supposed to wear. That's how Tennessee was able to organize it. Everyone wore their own orange or white shirts they just checked on the website first to see which color to wear based on where their seat was.

Smitty
10-14-2014, 06:37 AM
Agreed it needs to just be one color for the whole stadium.