PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Winston now being linked to Same Autograph Company as Gurley....

RougeDawg
10-13-2014, 04:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11697064/florida-state-seminoles-look-jameis-winston-autographs

The hits just keep coming for one of the most brilliant football players of the last century.

civildawg
10-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Good. I hope he's done. I'm tired of him getting so many chances

DudyDawg
10-13-2014, 04:45 PM
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/521771953829720065

rovell breaking a lot of it

yjnkdawg
10-13-2014, 04:49 PM
Jimbo has the perfect heisman role model, doesn't he? I can't stand ND, but I'm beginning to think I want them to beat FSU.

EAVdog
10-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Jimbo said in an interview today that he 'knew' that Jameis would be exonerated by the student review panel. He said so because the 'facts'. Then why even investigate right? God I hope that squirrely raping bastard get's what he has coming to him.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Jimbo said in an interview today that he 'knew' that Jameis would be exonerated by the student review panel. He said so because the 'facts'. Then why even investigate right? God I hope that squirrely raping bastard get's what he has coming to him.

Jimbo better start applying for jobs, wouldnt be surprised to see a mid-season house cleaning effort coming.

Political Hack
10-13-2014, 05:45 PM
the Heisman foundation should be embarassed. They need Dak more than Dak needs them right now.

Johnson85
10-13-2014, 05:49 PM

Not sure how else Jimbo can play it, but that's a stupid statement. It's going to most likely be a Kangaroo court looking to "convict" Winston. No clue whether he's guilty or not, but he's going to have to have some pretty clear evidence in his favor (which maybe exists since there wasn't even a prosecution to begin with). Winston may have a chance since it's an outside person that will ultimately make the decision, but if it's somebody from the academic side of the university, he's screwed.

Dawgcentral
10-13-2014, 06:13 PM
the Heisman foundation should be embarassed. They need Dak more than Dak needs them right now.

This is dead on. That is, if the foundation still gives a damn about character.

HailState39110
10-13-2014, 07:54 PM
The guy who owns this autograph company is a Florida fan who business is failing . No wonder guys who play for Florida St and Georgia are getting called out