PDA

View Full Version : DA SCar fan accuse us of cheating/buying players to get where we are.

blacklistedbully
10-13-2014, 02:51 PM
On Finebaum show, this complete and utter moron from Columbia, SC says, "Isn't it a little funny, how 4 years ago Mississippi State was accused of trying to pay Cam Newton to come there, and now 4 years later, here they are #1 in the nation? Hmm, let me think about that one, Paul."

Just how freaking stupid does somebody have to be to take the fact that WE turned Cecil in for ASKING US FOR MONEY that WE TURNED DOWN, and twist that into us trying to pay Cam? I wonder if this imbecile can tell us who all those 5-star players are we have bought in that time? I mean, it's not as if we are doing it with mostly 2 & 3-star guys, right??***

I swear, the Finebaum show perpetuates what the rest of the country thinks of the South, that we're a bunch of ignorant, backwoods dipshits. Guys like Mike reinforce this perception because they're so f-ing stupid it makes me cringe when I realize this is what people in the north & west think Southern people are like.

ScoobaDawg
10-13-2014, 02:56 PM
I do find it funny you are complaining about how the show perpetuates the people of the south...when you are obviously watching it.

But obviously the Cock fan is an idiot. we arent buying 2-3 star players. he should point the question to the 4-5 stars to the north of us.

Dawgface
10-13-2014, 02:57 PM
With all the 2 and 3 star players we have, we can't be spending much. :)

RossDawg82
10-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Clearance table recruits

Lloyd Christmas
10-13-2014, 02:59 PM
On Finebaum show, this complete and utter moron from Columbia, SC says, "Isn't it a little funny, how 4 years ago Mississippi State was accused of trying to pay Cam Newton to come there, and now 4 years later, here they are #1 in the nation? Hmm, let me think about that one, Paul."

Just how freaking stupid does somebody have to be to take the fact that WE turned Cecil in for ASKING US FOR MONEY that WE TURNED DOWN, and twist that into us trying to pay Cam? I wonder if this imbecile can tell us who all those 5-star players are we have bought in that time? I mean, it's not as if we are doing it with mostly 2 & 3-star guys, right??***

I swear, the Finebaum show perpetuates what the rest of the country thinks of the South, that we're a bunch of ignorant, backwoods dipshits. Guys like Mike reinforce this perception because they're so f-ing stupid it makes me cringe when I realize this is what people in the north & west think Southern people are like.

Yes but Finebaum just completely ignored it. Haters gonna hate, who gives a shit.

Coach34
10-13-2014, 03:04 PM
We are very frugal on our spending- we value shop the 2 and 3-star aisle

DudyDawg
10-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Can you blame him? I mean, we obviously are splashing cash to steal guys like Taveze Calhoun from the mighty grasp of Jackson State

cheewgumm
10-13-2014, 03:14 PM
So, we are paying recruits and STILL rank near the bottom of recruiting in the SEC?

Hahah..gold Jerrry...gold.

TrapGame
10-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Man, that dude made my IQ shrink. What a moron.

Jack Lambert
10-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Like buying Great Value Brand at walmart.

blacklistedbully
10-13-2014, 04:17 PM
I do find it funny you are complaining about how the show perpetuates the people of the south...when you are obviously watching it.

But obviously the Cock fan is an idiot. we arent buying 2-3 star players. he should point the question to the 4-5 stars to the north of us.

Why would that be funny? I don't listen for the dumbasses calling in, I listen to hear about SEC teams, MSU in particular. Yes, I realize a lot of his show is call in BS, and sometimes it's entertaining. But I do enjoy hearing opinions of the media and experts that call in, get quoted, etc.