PDA

View Full Version : Bears down to their last 3 outs......

Goat Holder
05-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Get it done, Bill and Mary. This will be the last year in a while we will have to worry about Ole Miss making any noise. They lose Wahl, Huber and Bailey from their pitching core, at a minimum. Mayers may go as well. Mathis and Mistone graduate, and Turner is going pro 99%. They are finished. I can't see Greenwood, Buchanan and Laxer as their starting pitching with Overby, Anderson, Allen and Orvis as their leaders in the lineup.

Get it done B&M. Bwa ha ha ha they will be using Wahl tomorrow in an elimination game.

CadaverDawg
05-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Get it done, Bill and Mary. This will be the last year in a while we will have to worry about Ole Miss making any noise. They lose Wahl, Huber and Bailey from their pitching core, at a minimum. Mayers may go as well. Mathis and Mistone graduate, and Turner is going pro 99%. They are finished. I can't see Greenwood, Buchanan and Laxer as their starting pitching with Overby, Anderson, Allen and Orvis as their leaders in the lineup.

Get it done B&M. Bwa ha ha ha they will be using Wahl tomorrow in an elimination game.

Absolutely awesome. I almost wish NCState would continue to save Rodon so that when they finally do face OM, they will have to face Rodon without Wahl OR Mayers. A win tonight for the Dawgs and this will be a hell of a day. If only Army had beaten Virgina.

Goat Holder
05-31-2013, 03:56 PM
B&M trying to choke.

Goat Holder
05-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Final!!!! F*ck em

I seen it dawg
05-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Coach34
05-31-2013, 04:00 PM
that's beautiful

CadaverDawg
05-31-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm scared to say anything til we beat UCA, ha

Goat Holder
05-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Dude to me it doesn't matter. We hosted a regional, we have met my expectations for this year. Everything else is gravy. I'm just sitting back and enjoying this. NCAA baseball is back in Starkpatch.

As for Ole Miss, see my post above. With Wahl and Mayers, and few select hitters in their lineup, I was genuinely concerned that they could get on a roll and end up in Omaha. Guess that likely won't happen now, and probably won't again for a long while.