PDA

View Full Version : Freeze confident drug screenings were done right

TrapGame
10-13-2014, 02:15 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/freeze-comments-on-nkemdiche-bong-photo/

Well, we all know it was holy smoke so that makes it ok.

BeardoMSU
10-13-2014, 02:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HOjaTFa.gif

Bully Dee Williams
10-13-2014, 02:20 PM
If he was smoking in August, then there is no way he was clean by fall camp or the start of the season. Plus, you would have to be stupid to believe he isn't doing stuff now. The guy has a past record of being an idiot.

Political Hack
10-13-2014, 02:28 PM
What's the likelihood that Kimchee would let Freeze suspend him? I don't think he'll allow it.

BeastMan
10-13-2014, 02:30 PM
All the RN pictures that go viral just trip me out. We have the dong/bf pic and now a bong pic. What's next? Snorting coke off sex toys lol

joedog
10-13-2014, 02:30 PM
There is nothing to worry about.

The picture was taken during a mission trip to Haiti. In Haiti medicinal marijuana is legal. Mr. Nkemdiche suffered painful back spasms from a bumpy landing due to pot holes in the runway at the airport. He visited a local Dr. whom prescribed him the medicine. No laws were broken and this incident should be viewed no different than taking prescription antibiotics. No investigation or reporting is needed and further discussion is a violation of Mr. Nkemdiche's medial history according to the HIPPA act.

Thank you and have a good day.

P.S.
Almost forgot.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************

DawgHouseUnited
10-13-2014, 02:33 PM
All the RN pictures that go viral just trip me out. We have the dong/bf pic and now a bong pic. What's next? Snorting coke off sex toys lol

Probably something like this...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/scarface-snowman.jpg

HereComesTheSpiral
10-13-2014, 02:34 PM
I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

ScoobaDawg
10-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Nothing to see or read here..no way anything was going to happen. even if he went out into the fields and was caught rolling a fresh joint and they handed him a cup to piss in..it would pass.

Coach34
10-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Reverend Freezus say Kimchee got glaucoma

Todd4State
10-13-2014, 03:09 PM
He was smoking incense and myrrh.

Jack Lambert
10-13-2014, 03:16 PM
I don't think Pot is the only thing he likes to smoke.

Ralph
10-13-2014, 03:16 PM
If he was smoking in August, then there is no way he was clean by fall camp or the start of the season. Plus, you would have to be stupid to believe he isn't doing stuff now. The guy has a past record of being an idiot.

Not necessarily. It depends on how fast one metabolizes thc. In highly conditioned ppl it can be gone in 4-5 days and possibly less.

Even then, there are many ways to trick a drug test. A buddy of mine played for UT in the early 2000's and he said one of his teammates got busted using a whizzinator. Problem was the player was black and the whizzinator was white.