PDA

View Full Version : Student tickets for Kentucky?

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Do they sell away tickets for students, or do students just have to buy tickets through the regular MSU ticket office? If they do sell student away tickets, when do they go on sale?

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2014, 02:10 PM
You buy them like everyone else. Sometimes they might set aside a few for students but there won't be a price break. They are just regular tickets.

ScoobaDawg
10-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Do they sell away tickets for students, or do students just have to buy tickets through the regular MSU ticket office? If they do sell student away tickets, when do they go on sale?

Im sure they are all gone or sent back by now. You had to buy them when you bought your student season tickets. They are regular price tickets.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2014, 02:17 PM
You buy them like everyone else. Sometimes they might set aside a few for students but there won't be a price break. They are just regular tickets.
Thanks, I wasn't looking for a price break, I just thought there was an area down by the band in Baton Rouge that looked like it was nothing but students. So I thought they might put some student away tickets on sale a week before the game or something. I didn't want to buy general away tickets if there was a student area that would be on sale later

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Im sure they are all gone or sent back by now. You had to buy them when you bought your student season tickets. They are regular price tickets.
Ah ok, thanks.

It_Could_Happen
10-13-2014, 02:49 PM
I posted earlier I'm a student and got my ticket from the ticket office today and they had 30-40 left.

WeWonItAll(Most)
10-13-2014, 02:51 PM
I posted earlier I'm a student and got my ticket from the ticket office today and they had 30-40 left.

You got general visitor tickets though right?

ScoobaDawg
10-13-2014, 02:53 PM

Good info... I would of thought they were sent back already.

It_Could_Happen
10-13-2014, 03:11 PM
You got general visitor tickets though right?

Yea just a general visitor ticket.